056

Location; Newcastle, UK
October 7, 1984 (Day 109)

Location; Newcastle, UKOctober 7, 1984 (Day 109)

Bon Jovi was performing

Bon Jovi was performing. I wasn't really concentrating on them, I just wanted to grab my jacket and radio and be alone for a few hours. But it was hard since I was around people all the time. Except when they're all asleep and I was able to stay up a little later.

I was growing a little impatient by the hour. I just want to see Billy again. Just one more time. Or maybe a thousand more. When I saw him, I never expected him to look...really good. I almost didn't recognise him, but his blue eyes never change. He also grew out his hair. I remember him having a large load of hair but it never was able to grow out to his shoulders. It would always look like a thick bowl cut.

He also grew a ton of muscle from what I could tell since he wasn't the tall lanky boy I grew to adore.

His room was no longer dusty and cold feeling. It felt...warm and alive. I wish I was able to stay there since it was always cold here in the UK. It rained for days sometimes and everyone talked like Vic and James from the way they talked but it wasn't like how they talked. They didn't have an American accent. It was weird.

But they had really good hot water with a bag of powder in it. There were many flavours to it so I got to try many types. I think the best one was...black tea? I think that's what it was called.

My patience ran thin. I asked Frankie, " Hey, where's the restroom?"

He told me where they were. I walked there and closed the bathroom since it was a singular bathroom. I sat on the floor, I turned on the radio a little louder than what I would usually do since the loud noise outside is a little distracting.

I wrapped my jacket around my body. I heard the static sound and closed my eyes. I moved my eyes around as a way to make his image come to life faster.

I saw the room. I saw his room again. It was the same. It had the same lighting as it did back when I first saw him.

I heard a female voice. I turn around to face his bedroom. He was wrapped in the sheets with a girl. The girl had dark floofy hair. They were kissing and touching each other. I heard little grunts and moans from the girl.

It bought some ice cold feelings into me. I've never seen him like this. This way. He was never like this when I was friends with him. I felt a little tear drip down my cheek.

I was infuriated and sad. I felt my ears burn up. I also felt completely embarrassed. I pushed down his large lamplight, which fell to the ground in a loud thrash. They didn't hear the lamp fall to the ground.

I wanted to leave the image. I viciously removed the jacket off my body. My body was shaking. It felt like the room was moving in circles and I couldn't get it inlined. I turned the radio off and grabbed my jacket and left the bathroom.

I walked out and I could see Bon Jovi from a distance and they saw me. So they came towards me. I passed a small yellow sign that was on the floor, I tried to manoeuvre it, but my vision was still a little blurry. So I tripped on it and fell face down.

I felt a hand grip my arm and pulled me off the wet floor. It was Jon.
"Hey, it's slippery when wet! Be careful!" he said with a smile. I couldn't take it. I forcefully removed my arm off his grip and ran back to the restroom. I locked it and broke down crying.

I don't know how something like this could hurt me this bad. There was loud banging on the door, the noise of screaming fans filled my ears.

As the days go by I counted when I was able to go back to Hawkins but now I think I'd rather stay as far away from Hawkins.

word count; 721