032

Location; Nashville, Tennessee
June 29, 1984 (Day 9)

Location; Nashville, TennesseeJune 29, 1984 (Day 9)

I opened my eyes slowly

I opened my eyes slowly. The room was dark and I could hear the noise of nothingness from the open window. I hopped off the couch and I glimpsed outside, it was dark. The sun hasn't risen. I grabbed the small radio and I grabbed the photo.

I sat on the cold floor, I turned on the radio quietly. I took a deep breath, closing my eyes as I exhaled. I concentrated on the photo. Deep concentration.
I felt as I leapt off reality and into the black nothingness. My feet were on the low level of water, but they were dry. I opened my eyes and I saw her figure. I walked up to her and I could see tears in her eyes. She was talking to someone.

"I haven't been able to sleep these past few days. I don't know, it feels like something bad is going to happen, I also felt this touch...a couple days ago. I don't know, maybe someone is reaching out to me." she whispered. She took a sip of her water. Her voice. It was different. It was a beautiful sound. I grinned.

There was a bunch of mumbling and noises which I couldn't quite comprehend. "But it felt like some presence was there. Ghosts don't exist," she said. She's talking about me. I felt my nose bleed, and the tips of ears were heating up. I have to leave. I can't drain too much of myself. I leaned forward and I gave her a light touch on the shoulder and she faded.

I came back to reality. I turned off the radio, placed the photo back into the jacket, wiped my nose and fell back into bed.

-

The day usually consisted of eating breakfast at a diner, and getting ready in the bus for today's performance. It was usually the norm but sometimes we would pass by a store and buy things. One time, Jon bought balloons and had a huge batch of them blown up for no apparent reason.

There were mainly all popped by now but I had a red one that I've held onto.
"Okay, guys are we ready to head out?" Alec asked them all. They all answered yes. I was slipping on the cowboy shoes. Jon lends me different clothes and some of it was either a bit big on me or a bit too revealing.