Part 1 ∞∞∞ Escape

"Don't let her get away." I heard Orochimaru shout behind me, his voice raspy and dry.

He will need a new body soon. I thought bitterly as I raced through the forest, using the wind to boost me as I jumped through the dark forest.

Suddenly, four shadows approached me from the left side. I halted and the Stupid Four landed in-front of me, blocking my path.

 I halted and the Stupid Four landed in-front of me, blocking my path

"What do you want." I stopped completely and asked, my eyes flashing at them dangerously.

"Return to Orochimaru-sama." Sakon demanded.

"Orochimaru-sama will lessen your punishment." Ukon added.

I ignored him (or them, whatever) and took out my beloved sword, preparing for battle. I infused Chakra into my eyes as well just incase my dojutsu might come in useful against these fools.

"You cannot beat all four of us." Kidomaru mused as he put two of his hands back on his head, leaning back casually.

"As carefree are always." I muttered and launched myself at the jerk-face. Jirobo suddenly stood in-front of him and blocked my fist attack.

"Earth Release Barrier: Earth Prison Dome of Magnificent Nothingness!" He yelled his stupid and long jutsu name and the barrier of earth covered me. I gazed around the dark enclosure and sighed.

"Fuuton: Furyuu no Jutsu. Raiton: Raikou Kousen no Jutsu." I muttered and did the two of the boring hand signs and stuck out my hand. The two twirling wind and lightning dragon exploded from either side of me and broke through the shell of dirt like it was paper.

"None of you can beat me in one by one fist combat. What makes you think you can beat me together anyways? You are just a bunch of junk Orochimaru gathered for his experiments and tossed away because you failed." I said as the dirt settled back down on the ground, leaving the forest even more misty than before (also with a newly added trail of destruction).

"See, she says you're useless, fatso." Tayuya said smirking, taking the offense as only existing to Jirobo.

"Unladylike." Jirobo responded shortly, still staring intently at me.

"Orochimaru may treat you like the precious child but we all know you're only an experiment subject. You'll never get privileges like us. You'll never be able to go out into the shinobi world and do anything. I bet you haven't even seen a village before. Oh wait... Except the one Orochimaru picked you up from, but I doubt you'll have any memories for it, since only it's ashes still remain." Sakon said with his usually over-self-confident face, which lures me to rip it apart.

"Quickly finish the business and bring her back." Ukon commanded the four and they all nodded, all willing to listen to their "leader".

I watched, annoyed, as their cursed seals crawled onto their faces. I didn't expect Orochimaru to send ALL of the Sound Four to stop me and didn't even bring most of my ninja tools. I sighed and looked at the four (or five) in their level 2 curse seal form and prepared for battle.

"Wait." A voice suddenly called from behind me. I whirled around to find Kabuto, Orochimaru's loyal lapdog, standing behind me, his chakra scalpel covering his hands.

 I whirled around to find Kabuto, Orochimaru's loyal lapdog, standing behind me, his chakra scalpel covering his hands

"Uhh... I thought I would get to shoot her through the heart..." Kidomaru complained and his cursed seal slipped back off his skin, which turned to it's normal, smooth, brown colour.

"Orochimaru-sama ordered me to talk to her." Kabuto said simply, his chakra scalpel still defending his chest.

"What." I asked/said/moaned/complained/sighed, my eyes twitching in irritation.

"Why have you decided to run away from Orochimaru-sama. You're getting the best treatment in all of us. You are being granted immense power, power beyond even the five great village's imagination." Kabuto asked, his eyes defiant while asking such a ridiculous question.

"I want my life. I don't want to be an experiment subject tossed around and controlled by some old dude that should die already and you, the loyal lapdog." I answered simply. I can literally hear the anger in the Stupid Four's brains.

"And unlike you guys I'm not stupid and I realise Orochimaru is using us. All of us." I continued, ignoring Sakon and Ukon's sort of dog growl.

"Also I don't want to work with a bunch of idiots that don't realize what Orochimaru wants to do." I ended my statement and watched in amusement as even Kabuto struggled for words to say.

"Why don't we just punch..." Tayuya began but was instantly knocked into a few trees (and maybe through some as well) by my invisible wind force shield, which I had set up when Kabuto was distracting everyone. I laughed as Tayuya struggled to get up, clutching her elbow which was bleeding uncontrollably.

"Who's next." I offered but no one answered me, they just stared, hopefully, in fear.

"Yoru, you know it's dangerous..." Kabuto began again, attempting his lets-solve-this-peacefully and I-want-the-best-for-you tactics, which is not working.

"I don't care what the freaky old snake thing told me anymore. For all I care, he can hand himself in to Konohagakure and I'll congratulate him on finding an eternal hell to live in." I cut off Kabuto, "Also you can stop your I'm-such-a-nice-person act. It's disgusting." I finished and stopped talking. Im pretty sure I've done enough talking to last me a month in Orochimaru's base.

Now if you guys will excuse me. I thought as I darted away, kicking Tayuya in the face as I pasted her, making her squirm even harder. I could hear Ukon's swearing as I tactically retreated (another term for ran away).

"You're just afraid you'll go on a rampage and kill all of us. You have actual humane feelings for us, don't you." Kabuto's taunting voice called from behind me. I tensed as he finished his sentence.

"You just want me to stop and fight you because you don't want me to run away to Konoha and tell them where Orochimaru is." I retorted venomously.

"Yes, and at least I admit it." Kabuto responded, his voice further away this time.

Bye, Kabuto. I thought as I used the wind to boost me through the forest, soon, losing Kabuto completely. I alternated my path and went in zig-zags, making sure no one would be following me to wherever I would be going. I jumped through the dark forest and wondered where in hell could I possibly go.

Just any place but Konohagakure please. I begged as I continued on my path.