Part 15 ∞∞∞ Hell no

I woke up groggily to knocking on my door. I rolled my eyes and kicked open the door.

"What do you want Itachi, I'm not training..." I spat and closed my eyes at the blaring light coming from outside.

"Yoru, the Hokage calls you." The voice said and I opened my eyes to find a random person with an Anbu mask kneeling in front of the door.

"Tell him I'm tired today..." I said and slammed the door onto the Anbu person's face.

I turned around wanting to go back to bed but found two more Anbu members standing in my room.

"UHHHHH!! FINE!" I shouted at them and gave them each a kick in the stomach, leaving them laying in my apartment while I jumped out the window and to the Hokage's office.

I didn't bother knocking on the door and just walked straight in. The two Anbu who were "protecting" the old man was already on the ground, staring hatefully at me.

"Yoru, you're here." The old man said and I shrugged, it's pretty obvious I'm in the room right now.

"I need to show you something." The old man said and stood up from his chair, walking out of the Hokage's office. I sighed and followed him as we descended a couple of stairs into a basement full of shelves with files, papers, and books everywhere. I watched silently as the Hokage went through the shelves and took out a few papers clipped together.

 I watched silently as the Hokage went through the shelves and took out a few papers clipped together

"These are your current files, Yoru." The old man said and handed them to me. I looked at the first page.

Name: XXXXX Yoru

Gender: Female

Age: 13

Profession: Anbu member Rank: Normal

Family: XXXXXX

*Picture*

"What is this trash?" I asked and flipped through the following pages, all of them was about my background and hobbies and where I lived, my clothes etc.