Part 14 ∞∞∞ Weakness of Power

Major Time Skip to two years later~

Yoru is around 13, same age as Itachi. Itachi is now an Anbu Captain. She's about all accustomed to Konoha and can usually keep back her blood-thirsty side. Although for the past two years she didn't ask or say much about why the Hokage is keeping her, she still cares. A ton.

Sorry for not updating at all for the past (around a) week. I've been watching Inuyasha a lot and rewatching part of Naruto so... (Awkward laugh)

(edited Jan 20 2019, when I suddenly realize an idea that I dropped later on was still on here and awkwardly deletes)

Hope you enjoy!~

I watched in boredom as Itachi practiced his Katons again and again and again and again

"Do you want to go get Dangos????!!!!" I shouted at him over all the fire cracking and trees falling and jutsu shouting. I rolled my eyes in annoyance as Itachi ignored me intentionally.

"I'm asking you a question, god. Where are your manners, Itachi. Do I have to teach you manners now?" I asked him sarcastically and he finally stopped to look at me.

"I never knew you liked dangos." He said simply.

Such a baka.

"Well, they're not for me then. Come on, I'm going to get free dangos." I said and waved my hand carelessly towards the general direction of Itachi.

"If you slack like this, I'll be stronger than you." He said but still followed me obediently.

"You're an Anbu captain. What makes you think I was ever stronger than you." I said in a mock surprise tone and heard Itachi sigh with irritation.

"'Kay, 'Kay! I won't be "mean" about you being promoted anymore!" I said exasperated and laughed. See, Konoha isn't bad at all. I told myself for the fifth time this day and felt my face tense up a little. Recently, there has always been a sensation that is nagging at the back of my mind and calling me to go somewhere... Somewhere other than Konoha...

"What's wrong," Itachi said and I heard him slowly draw out his kunai.

"I'm fine. Not going crazy, not going all killer mode. I'm normal." I said and turned around.

"See," I said and looked into his eyes. Itachi nodded tensely and slid his kunai back.

"You still don't trust me hm..." I whispered annoyingly and continued to lead the way to the dango shop.

" I whispered annoyingly and continued to lead the way to the dango shop