Special: Kakuzu and thoughts

THANK YOU FOR 1K VOTES EVERYONEEE!!!!! I AM SO FREAKING OUT AHHHHH~

Okay.

Calmness.

Yea....

I love you guys so much omgggggggggg thank you for this and everything and... yea... just everything. Checking wattpad is literally the highlight of my day.

Anyways.

Thanks.

And I'll try to update more often and try to be a more responsible author with less laziness and... yea... I'm saying yea a lot...

I've been reaching a writers block recently so I'm trying to catch up on some books with killing and dying and messed up characters. Any recommendations? Just not anything that's overly sexual.

Well anyways. Since I don't want to do HW anyways, I'm writing an extra part. Rn. Here it is! Enjoy!

Special: Kakuzu and thoughts

Kakuzu paced around the clearing as I stretched out onto the soft grass. Hidan was somewhere finishing off our target this round and... he was being slow. Agonizingly slow. So slow that Kakuzu had proposed to leave him at least 20 times in the past hour. Yes, you're not dreaming. Hour.

Usually it takes around 5 seconds for Hidan to kill a person and this... this is taking 1 hour. It's just a "retired" shinobi worth some money. How hard can that be?

"Oi. Brat. Let's go already." Kakuzu growled and I sighed.

"You're just going to get more impatient walking around like that. Relax Kakuzu. Not that hard." I muttered as I closed my eyes, getting some rest without Hidan shouting beside my ears all the time.

The silence was truly respectable. If only someone invented some device called an ear plug. Allows you to perfectly ignore the person right next to you and block all their stupid blabberings and yells.

"Like this?" Kakuzu's voice suddenly popped up from beside me and I jerked up in a panic, whirling around and staring at Kakuzu, who was awkwardly laying on the ground. Interestingly, this was the first time I've ever seen him lay down. He was either always standing or sitting or squatting. I opened my mouth and closed it again, staring wondrously at the sight in front of me.

"Um, Kaku—" I called and reached out to tap his shoulder, seeing if it was actually him. But... apparently destiny has other plans for me. I moved my feet backwards, trying to stand up, but instead slid on the back of my Akatsuki cloak as I fell side ways straight onto Kakuzu. Okay, I admit. Some part of me wanted to use him as a cushion for my fall but I 0% thought that I would fall face first onto his chest okay?

I fell on top of Kakuzu with a dull "thump" as my head banged on his metal hard chest. I rubbed my head as the world spun in front of my eyes. All I could see was the black fabric of Kakuzu's shirt.

"What are you doing, you brat." Kakuzu grunted as he tried to get up, resulting in his chest banging onto my face once again.

"IT HURTS YOU COLD BLOODED MORON!" I shouted as I fell face forwards again, back onto him. Why am I so unfortunate enough to get stuck with a ice-head and a potato-head. Neither of them, NEITHER, ever... ever even seems sensible!! What am I do to??

"I tripped okay?" I muttered as I scrambled to get up again.

"Don't move." Kakuzu suddenly growled from underneath me as he grabbed my wrist, pulling me back onto him, my face inches from his.

"U—"

"Shut your mouth."

I stared into Kakuzu's eyes as he tightened his grip on my hands. Even thought I just complained that they were never sensible, this wasn't the time to get suddenly serious!? Does this ice-head even know how to interact with people? I sighed and shook my head, ignoring Kakuzu's intense staring.