Part 20 ∞∞∞ Entertain me

*The Next Day*

It was raining

It was raining. The day was cool and the sun was covered by the clouds. But like that matters anyway.

I looked into the mirror last night at my eyes and changed the bandages into an eye patch (which covered the worse eye) and casted a little genjutsu on the one that showed. At least now I don't look like a zombie...

I went out today early to the training grounds and saw Tenzo by himself, preparing to train his wood style. It's been like... around 5 hours since he first started and I'm getting a little tired of watching him (Also it's raining so... meh. Who cares about training anyway?).

"Tenzo~ let's go back," I called to Tenzo and he nodded. He was oddly shy in front of me when we were alone but whatever.

"Su...re...?" He muttered and patted his hair awkwardly.

"Come on, let's get dangos~" I called happily but Tenzo looked down.

"I... I need to talk to Kakashi senpai about something..." He muttered and stood there.

"UH... Fine. Then go." I said to him, annoyed, and Tenzo looked up like a frightened kitten before running off.

"Weird..." I muttered and walked through the rain back towards home. Eating dangos by myself is no fun either... I thought and sighed.

"When did I become the kind of person to need company..." I said out loud and suddenly felt a presence behind me. I whirled around to find a girl smiling happily at me. She was holding a blue umbrella and holding a box of something.

 She was holding a blue umbrella and holding a box of something

"Hi!" She said, seemingly out of breath.

"Hi?" I said back, confused as to why she would talk to me. Most people in Konoha, and even Anbu members, don't like talking to me... 

"Um... I'm Uchiha Izumi... You are Itachi's teammate right?" She asked, her smile broadening and I nodded, amused.

"Do you know where he is right now?" She asked awkwardly and laughed to herself for a moment.

"Dunno. Don't care," I answered and remembered Itachi from yesterday. Stupid, self-centered, jerk, thinks he so awes...

"Um... can you help me find him?" Izumi pressed on, an eager expression on her face and I sighed.