Part 2 ∞∞∞ Yea, I'm a monster

I wondered how much god hated me as I looked down into Konohagakure.

It looked exactly like the books in Orochimaru's base depicted it as, except there was weird drawings on the four head hanging off the cliff and a blond haired boy scrubbing at it while muttering.

Even though I said I didn't care what Orochimaru said, some of his descriptions of Konoha did nervous me. He said there was a group of killers used to ****** and ******** people that *****. The people also liked to **** and **** *** and ******** new comers. I heard there was also a ****** and ****** hiding in the *****. Basically a bunch of disgusting and weird stuff...

I had sneaked past a bunch of weird people with masks and swords (when the sun was just rising) and found myself on the cliff around 10 minutes later. I REALLY hope I'm not here right now but the pleasant smell coming from the village is kind of luring...

"Hey! You're stepping on the Hokage!" The blonde suddenly called to me, his eyes flashing in anger (which is kind of adorable).

"What." I retorted, looking down at the third face hanging off the cliff. "The Hokage?" I thought and tried to remember what the books said about them.

"Old fellas trying to rule a village?" I asked and saw the blonde boy look oddly at me.

"Do you know, I'm going to become the Hokage one day!" The blonde boy continued, his blue eyes suddenly sparkly and round and dreamy. I wondered if all the people in the village is like the boy and turned to leave.

"Wait! I'll prove it to you! Don't leave!" The blonde boy called, his voice suddenly a pitch higher. I turned and looked at him. Compared the the big rocks, he looked tiny with his bucket and towel and he looked... desperate. I stared at him a little while longer and nodded. The boy's face instantly lit up.

"How about a battle!!!" The boy shouted as he abandoned his wiping and half jumped, half crawled towards me

"How about a battle!!!" The boy shouted as he abandoned his wiping and half jumped, half crawled towards me. I considered the odds of me killing the boy accidentally (around 40% to 60%) and agreed.

I didn't even get to stand properly before the boy charged at me recklessly, shouting. I imagined 50 ways of cutting out his intestines before ducking his small fists and did a simple backflip onto the tree behind.

"Hey! No fair!" The boy yelled and shook his little fist. I smiled and jumped back down to the ground. The boy was the cutest creature I have ever met except Kabuto trying to get his glasses back (I mean, he looked like a CAT).

 The boy was the cutest creature I have ever met except Kabuto trying to get his glasses back (I mean, he looked like a CAT)

*Imagine this :)*

I ducked the boy's several blows in ease and decided not accidentally killing him will be pretty simple.

1. Don't fight back.

2. Don't touch him.

3. Don't touch the sword.

4. Don't use tree branches cause it might break the boy's fragile limbs.

Maybe it is going to be hard after all. I thought as I sighed and watched the boy struggle up for the I-dunno-how-many-but-a-lot th time.

"Why?" I asked him as he fell right back over, taking in deep breaths and sweating a lot. Like really a lot.

"Cause... I want to prove myself! I'm going to be the Hokage and make everyone notice me!" He shouted back at me, determination in his eyes.

I looked at the boy, confused. I wonder if Orochimaru-sama knows what the boy's feelings are... I thought but instantly shook my head. Orochimaru's not your master anymore.

"Why are you shaking your head! Do you not believe me!" The boy angrily shouted at me, his blue eyes dimming.

"No. I was thinking about a disgusting snake dude who experimented on me. For the second question, I believe you, but I don't think others do." I answered in one breathe and sighed again (Don't remember how many times I've sighed since yesterday...). The boy sweatdropped.

"You're strong. I have to admit that. How old are you. Are you a shinobi? You must be right? Maybe if..." The boy suddenly bombarded me with a bunch of questions again.

"Yes, maybe I'm strong but not as strong as I need to be. I'm 11 about to turn 12 and I'm kind of a shinobi. I don't belong to a village but I have been trained to be a shinobi since birth. Well experimented also counts as trained. Kind of. I..." I tried to answer to all his question but was cut of by him suddenly jumping up and down weirdly. I cocked my head at him.

"YOU CAN BE MY TEACHER!" The boy shouted and ran towards me.

I sweatdropped.

"PLEASE!" He continued, his eyes so large and irresistible...

"..."

I stared at him and he stared back. I blinked and he suddenly started celebrating and running in circles.

"You lose!!! You're my sensei now!!!" He roared and leaped onto me. I jerked back suddenly and felt a chill go through me. I can't do this... I retreated as the boy took a curious step towards me.

"I don't even know you." I reasoned as he tried to leap on me again.

"I'm Naruto. I'm 6 years old. I go to the academy and I've failed once already! I want to be the Hokage. I love eating ramen. I live in a apartment over there. I..." He continued but I cut him off.

"You don't know me." I tried again.

"I can get to know you. You can tell me about you right now!" He said excitedly.

"You'll regret it." I answered.

"Tell me!" He said, his eyes shining with curiosity.

"I'm a monster." I said.

"No you're not. You're human." The boy answered, smiling in amusement.

"No. I'm an experiment. I ran away from my master. I kill people. I'm designed to be a better killer. I abandoned my destiny. I have nowhere to go. I should be dead. I can't be a teacher. I'll kill you." I blurted out, unable to keep my stupid mouth shut.

The boy stared at me and I stared back again.

"But... You're..." The boy started to say but I was already gone, back into the woods.

I can somehow still feel his crystal blue eyes on the spot where I was standing even when I was too far away for eyes to see.