Part 11 ∞∞∞ The dark world

"Kill the man, Yoru."

"But... He's weak... I'm strong... I shouldn't..."

"What makes you think you're strong. That you're better than the man. What makes you think you are superior?"

"You told..."

"You are an experiment."

"...I understand"

"Kill him."

---

"Good job. Kabuto will help you into new clothes. Come here tomorrow as well."

I gazed at the blood covered man in-front of me and smiled

I gazed at the blood covered man in-front of me and smiled. Just like always... It isn't that different... Konoha... I thought and put my head down to the man's face. His mask was shattered somewhere nearby, it didn't matter.

"Insult the Hokage." I ordered the man, my heart (or do I have a heart?) filling with excitement.

"I will NOT." The man hissed back, his body already writhing in pain. I felt my face drop and held out my hand to his arms.

"Do say..." I said and closed my hands into a fist. The man yelled in agony as he held his twisted arm.

"I am loyal..." He answered obstinately and I frowned in disgust.

"There is no such thing as loyalty. Only fools will believe there is. There is only MANIPULATION. What did the Hokage ever do to you to make you thank him. What makes you so "loyal". Isn't he a good leader... Playing his pieces easily and..." I said quietly into his ear but he jerked away.

"Don't touch me you scum!" He roared at me, flinching when he chest contracted in pain.

"No one is going to save you... This is my world... MY GENJUTSU WORLD. Not even your precious Kakashi-taichou or Hokage can break you out. You know what that mean right? Heh... HEHEHAHA!!!" I laughed at the world, at the broken man, and at myself.

"I don't know why they keep me anyways? WHY? Leaving me out to wander alone. I can kill the WHOLE VILLAGE. WHAT DO THEY SEE GOOD IN ME? WHY AM I WORTH YOUR LIVES?" I screamed at him and the man gazed steadily back.

"You have something... that we WANT." He hissed and tried to stand up again. I landed a kick to his head and he dropped right back to where he was.

"ME? YOU WANT? No one wants me. No one in their right mind would." I answered and felt the sour feeling run through my body.

"Your EYES. Your INFORMATION. We know who you are..." The man growled, his tone slightly less menacing. I looked at what I did to him and closed my eyes. I felt the world spin around me and held my hands over my forehead. A foul stench reached my nose and I looked at my hands in horror.

Blood.

I emptied my stomach and felt the boiling sensation leave my system. I looked around the suddenly light world again and saw shadows. People.

"Yoji!" Tenzo yelled and approached the blood mass that I didn't want to look at

"Why did you do it?" Itachi's voice asked from above me, his voice surprising shaky.

"Why? Why indeed... He punched me... But I suppose there is more... Yes... He thought so much of the Hokage... It made me want to tell him the truth... You know... that kind of thing..." I answered, somehow feeling like I'm not myself.

"Move away Itachi! Let me kill her!" Ko yelled from somewhere and I closed my eyes again. I could hear some shuffling and conversation before I felt the swishing of a katana somewhere behind me.

"Yes... Kill me... Kill the monster that tortured your comrade..." I said, unable to control my mouth. Words soon came spilling out.

"Made a monster... Am a monster... An experiment... nothing else... I can kill, that's all... You know, I always wondered what it feels like to be killed. To feel my own blood all over myself. You'll make my work easier hm... You know I find it hard to kill myself... He keeps telling me I need to live although he would never say anything like that..."

"Shut up." Ko's voice broke through my sentence and I opened my eyes again, looking up at the blue sky.

" Ko's voice broke through my sentence and I opened my eyes again, looking up at the blue sky

"I never saw that much sky... But it's a beautiful blue... I wonder what the ocean looks like... I wish I have blue eyes... Then maybe I will be a better person..." I murmured and imagined the katana ripping through my body.

"Ko." A voice called and I opened my eyes to the bright world once again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm writing this part in class so it might not be as good... And also I'm sleepy so... hopefully it's good enough.

Recently I'm writing shorter parts but updating more often. Hope you guys like this way of updating.

Thanks for supporting  o/-\o~

(Class is almost over. Sorry for rushing.)