Part 3 ∞∞∞ I did it again, didn't I?

I ran through the forest blindly, my eyes straight ahead and my thoughts still wandering by the edge of the woods, with the blonde boy. Not much time had passed since I left the cliff but it seemed like eternity ago with all the thinking I have done.

"I'm a monster."

I am. That's all I'll ever be. That's all I learned to be. A killer, a maniac, a monster. At least, this is something I know for sure.

"But... you're..."

I'm nothing else. Shut up. What do you, a stupid, young boy know about me. A boy living in Konohagakure, safe, from all the truths and dangers. All the blood, all the deaths. You will never understand, especially, someone like me.

The scenes flashed through my head one by one. The sword covered with bright red blood, plunging itself through the man's leg. Then slicing up, through the body, ripping it apart like a doll. No... It was merely a doll. I kept and keep telling myself that. It wasn't real.

Then what is?

The forest blurred past me as I sped up.

Why are you so afraid.

I'm not.

Yes you are. You are avoiding it like poison.

No. I just want to end up at a better village.

If you're not, then why do you know what I refer to? 

Shut up.

Does Konohagakure not satisfy your needs? 

I have no needs in any shinobi village.

Then what are you searching for? 

Nothing.

Why did you leave Orochimaru-sama then? 

Because I...

You're afraid.

No, I'm...

Suddenly, shurikens came whizzing from behind me, each one of them aiming for one of my vital spots. I was jerked out from my thoughts as I quickly leaped up into the air. Instead, a person with a purple mask blocked on top of me, holding a kunai.

Not mask peoples again. I rolled my eyes as I thought, annoyed, and did a perfect flip in the middle of the air, landing neatly onto a tree nearby.

"Who are you." The (I'm assuming) girl-purple-mask demanded, her voice oddly empty.

"Someone." I answered, not bothering to tell her my true identity.

"Surrender, or die." The girl threatened (I suppose she didn't want to start a normal conversation). She seemed quite enthusiastic about the second choice so I chose the first one. I held my hands up and lowered my eyes to the ground.

I felt her hesitate as she approached me, slowly (I wouldn't blame her), kunai in hand.

"I'm not going to do anything. Just come here already." I complained, slightly looking up to see the girl-purple-mask holding her sword as well now. I sighed loudly so she could hear me and waved my hands again to show I really don't have any weapons.

Finally, she came in-front of me and grabbed both of my hands and kicked my knees, forcing me to kneel. I made a mental note never to surrender to people with masks again and started pouring chakra into my eyes. The tingling sensation in my eyes excited me and my body tensed for action. 

"Hey," I said casually and lifted my eyes, "look." I forced the chakra into motion and felt my eyes begin to boil. The girl-that-should-really-die-now looked at me in the eyes, widened her eyes, and froze, rigid.