Just a Note from the Author

Hi people~ Well umm... So I just wanted to say a big thank you for 200 views and stuff... and... since I'm a lazy person (I'm also a busy person) (This is, surprisingly, true though), I don't want to write a bonus part. And also I'm running out of ideas. Sooooo... Here is this "Note from the Author".

Dear Readers,

It has been my utmost pl...

Nope. JK. That is just not my style so here's my note.

"Have fun"

Simple and easy.

Now... Since you're reading this anyways... instead of a note how about a Q & A? I know you guys probably don't bother answering but... This is for my mental health, I guess you can say that.

1. Should I update more often with fewer words or less often with more content?

2. Should I change the cover to something more... Interesting?

3. Should I make my character fall in love with an Akatsuki character? I'm not sure it'll fit Yoru's style but... everyone changes... rightttt?

4. Should I bother making up Yoru's real family and what happened the day Orochimaru took her from her village?

5. Are the Bonus Parts fun or just extra?

I'd be happy if you guys answered it but... I mean, I can't force you or anything and I don't want to force you.

Anyways, hope you guys are having a pleasant day and this is the end of this sort of useless part!

>/-\<~