Part 23 ∞∞∞ Massacre

Hi everyone! The author here!!!

I just want to thank all the readers for 1k views. I couldn't go on Wattpad for around three weeks and yesterday, I went on (with help of vpn. Vpn is god) and was like... wow, 1k views, WOW. So THANKS A TON!!!

I'm trying to think of something to celebrate but I feel like the bonus part was a little cringy, heh. Maybe I'll update a lot this week. (But I'm traveling again starting tomorrow so I don't know whether I'll be able to use Wattpad in that country again... *sighs*, sorry) For the three weeks I was gone, I wrote around 7 more parts so I'm going to try to publish one each day for one week.

Thanks again <3 Hope you enjoy~ U/-\U

I casually jumped around the village, waiting for the sun to fall

I casually jumped around the village, waiting for the sun to fall. I wonder what Itachi wants to show me. I thought and yawned. The battle had pretty much exhausted me but at least I wasn't exactly physically injured (except for the wound on my side which wouldn't stop bleeding but except for that, I'm fine).

As I passed by the Hokage's building and the Academy, I found Itachi's brother talking with an Anbu member. I shrugged as I watched the boy turn away and leave the Academy grounds.

"What are you doing, Yoru of the Night?" The Anbu member asked me the moment the boy disappeared from sight. I laughed.

"Is that what you guys call me now? It's such a lame name. If I could choose my own title, it should be something like "The darkness in the forest of beyond possessed by the crimson eyes and the—" I said but stopped when I saw the blank and hostile expression on the man's face.

"Oh come on, no humor at all?" I asked and rolled my eyes.

"You shouldn't come out tonight. You might get yourself into business you don't want to meddle with." The man said and I raised my eyebrows.

"Sadly, I have a date tonight," I said with a mock sorry tone and watched as the Anbu member struggled for words.

"Also, I met you two years ago right? The first time I came to the village, you were one of the people that chased me when I got near Konoha borders. I gotta thank you for getting me into this. I'm enjoying it a lot." I said and winked as I jumped off towards the Uchiha Compound.

********

The place stunk of blood. The moment I stepped into the Uchiha Compound, the blood threatened to pull me out of my right mind.

"What have you done, Itachi?" I whispered and let out a cold laugh. "I told you, once the first one comes, it doesn't stop!!" I shouted and jumped deeper into the bloodshed.

"MOMMIE! DAD! HELP! WHERE ARE YOU!! Save me...!!!" A small voice rang out from underneath the building I was passing on and I jumped onto the streets. There was blood pretty much everywhere.