Part 13 ∞∞∞ Konohagakure... Anbu?

I gazed lazily at Kakashi and watched as Team Ro desperately tried to catch him. It had been more than a month since I first arrived at Konoha and things are already changing. Maybe they were meant to change. Maybe I broke the way it was supposed to be and forced it to change.

"You guys are so weak..." I taunted but only Ko stiffened in annoyance, apparently, the rest of the team was already used to my blabberings and complaints.

"Then come to try yourself." Yoji flashed back after seeing Ko's annoyed expression, and I smirked.

"No thank you. It's quite entertaining watching you guys already." I said in a mock polite voice and laughed as Ko almost tripped over because he wasn't paying attention to the ground. The group continued their battle against Kakashi for sometime before I finally got tired of it.

"Itachi... Come on... Just finish this game." I yawned and commanded Itachi, waving my arms in the air like a flag. I smiled and looked in awe as Itachi launched himself upwards, doing a perfect 180 flip before slashing at Kakashi's arms with a kunai.

 I smiled and looked in awe as Itachi launched himself upwards, doing a perfect 180 flip before slashing at Kakashi's arms with a kunai

"Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu!" He quickly weaved the signs and the fireball engulfed Kakashi, who had no defenses at all. But of course, when the fire disappeared, Kakashi stood there, with only a little soot over his mask. But, Itachi isn't done yet... I thought and clapped as Itachi's clone disappeared with a poof and ravens flew all around the clearing, screaming at Kakashi and landing pecks on him. When the chaos finally ended and all the ravens disappeared again, Itachi's hands were firmly pressed against Kakashi's back.

 When the chaos finally ended and all the ravens disappeared again, Itachi's hands were firmly pressed against Kakashi's back

"Capture," Itachi said and I heard Kakashi cough a little under his mask. After the big group huddles and the cheers and the shaking hands and all that stuff, everyone took off their mask and rested in the clearing (Except for Ko who, apparently, still holds a grudge against me).

"Hey Tenzo~" I called and I saw him flinch slightly.

"Hi...i..." He said and shrunk back as I patted his shoulder.

"You wanna hear a ghost story~?" I asked him pleasantly and he shook his head.

"But, you can tell my ghost stories to other people and scare them as well~ Wouldn't that be fun~?" I continued to taunt Tenzo so he eventually escaped to where Kakashi was and they talked, pretending not to see me making faces at them.