Part 45 ∞∞∞ Send them to their afterlife

"So, we're supposed to destroy a town," I noted as I looked down at the scattered houses along with the corn fields. The three of us had traveled for at least two hours, riding on Deidara's white, dough bird, just to arrive at this already tattered, old, farming village.

"Yes," Sasori answered and I took in a deep breath.

"I feel like Deidara can do this all by himself," I said with a small smile, trying very hard not to punch someone in the face, and looked at Sasori. He nodded. I let out the breath.

"WHAT THE HELL DOES PEIN WANT US TO DO THEN?" I shouted, glaring at Sasori furiously and he grunted. Deidara glared at me and his hands inched towards his bag. Seriously, coming here with these two to do missions simpler than killing off a chicken. At least a chicken knows how to struggle. I cursed mentally as I remembered Zetsu's small smug expression when he left me.

"I seriously... don't... get... Pein..." I muttered and lay down on the bird's back, closing my eyes, trying to rest. "Deidara. Go get 'em." I commanded and I could almost see the irk marks growing on his face. There is seriously no need of wit to get Deidara to be mad at you. You just have to plainly say something negative about him. I waited for Deidara to start muttering about art again but he stayed silent. I sat up again and looked at Deidara.

"Oi... Do you see that?" Deidara muttered while fumbling with his telescopic eye and I looked down at the village. No one was there. There wasn't anything to see. I glared at Deidara was he was still looking around with all sincerity.

"Who?" Sasori asked and I shrugged. Deidara was using his left telescope eye, of-course Sasori and I wouldn't see anything. We don't usually wear a telescope on our eyes. I rubbed my eyes tiredly. It was too much effort to open my Sharin-Byakugans. I was too lazy for it anyway. Unless it was Uchiha Madara charging at us, I doubt it would change anything. But on the other side, even if I wanted to use my eyes, I couldn't. There is always the risk of falling unconscious although it had seriously only happened once in my whole life.

"Four people... They're wearing purple strings on their waists... a fat one... a girl... there's also one with two heads... and a... brown one with lots of arms..." Deidara muttered as he peered into the I-don't-know-how-far distant. I tensed slightly after hearing his horrible descriptions and rolled my eyes. Despite how bad he is at Language Arts, I basically knew who he's talking about. I haven't seen them for quite a while, have I? I mused to myself and smirked. Here comes back the Stupid Four.

However, if the four are here, there is only one purpose. I stretched out my legs and arms and rolled my wrist, making sure my body was ready for the action and blood.

"Where are they?" I asked. Deidara looked a little further and I prepared to jump off the bird as soon as he told me their coordinates.

"Somewhere in the forest, coming towards us," Deidara replied hesitantly and I stared at him.

"You know... you could've said they were far away earlier," I grunted and sat back down with a flop. Deidara glared at me and humphed, turning around to conduct the bird so it circled the village.

"Do you know them?" Sasori asked after seeing my reactions and I nodded. Sure, I know them.

I looked at Deidara, wanting to ask him to look for them again but paused. There is no use asking that stupid brat... he's too stuck up to answer to my request. I thought and rolled my eyes, activating my Sharin-Byakugans. I quickly swept through the forest and pinpointed the four. They were moving faster than I expected. Somehow... motivated?