Part 7 ∞∞∞ Welcome to my world

Kakashi stopped walking and looked at me. His eyes revealed no expression but I could tell he was tense. I didn't bother stopping or waiting for him so I continued on, my face darkening with each step. Of course. No village would want to take me in. Not willingly and not without some benefit. In the end, it's all manipulation.

"Ha..." I laughed at myself for even hoping. Lies.

The group walked in silence until we reached the Anbu "locker room". I stared into the room at the several Anbu members standing there and chatting. They watched us as we walked in and looked sort of scared. I wondered what in the world is scaring them and waited for Kakashi to say something.

 I wondered what in the world is scaring them and waited for Kakashi to say something

"Come." He said simply, his tone deprived of any emotions. Trained killers huh... Interesting.

We walked to a small window and Kakashi asked for something. The person behind the counter nodded and went away. I looked at the rest of Team Ro fidgeting and looking uneasy. Wonder what in the world they're worried about.

"Here." Kakashi patted me on the shoulder and dropped an Anbu mask along with my Anbu gear onto my hands. The Anbu mask had blackish-silverish designs on it resembling a wolf. Cute ears. I thought as tried it on. It fitted perfectly.

"Go change and Itachi will bring you out to the training ground." Kakashi ordered, turned, and left with the rest of Team Ro.

"Whats that stupid attitude. Huh!" I muttered at the door in which they left and Itachi looked at me weirdly. I sighed dramatically and walked to the number locker the little paper slip indicated and changed into Anbu gear. It was heavier than I'm used to. I looked at the tattoo on my shoulders and realized it might just be the Anbu tattoo. I shrugged and left my locker.

"I'm ready Itachi~" I walked towards Itachi waiting by the door and patted him on the head as I passed. I could feel him mentally curse me as I walked through the corridors and back outside.

"You know. I can destroy this building right now and no one could stop me. It's really fun when you think about it that way." I turned around and said to Itachi, he didn't respond and walked past me.

I smirked and held out my hand, collecting chakra. Itachi suddenly whirled around, kunai in hand and pushed me by my throat to the ground. His eyes were blazing red. So this is the power of an Uchiha. I can't wait to see who is stronger. I thought and smiled an innocent smile.

After that, Itachi released me grudgingly and lead me to their training ground.