Part 31 ∞∞∞ S-ranked mission

First of all... I'm reallllllly sorry for not being able to update for... around a month and a half. I was out traveling and couldn't get on Wattpad. T-T

But now, I'm back so everything's fine and the world isn't going to explode or something~ I wrote a lot during the time I was absent and I'm just going to spam the publish button now, lol. Thanks for everyone's support while I was gone. <3~

Deidara: What are you blabbering about. Just come on and let me make my entrance. En.

Me: No one cares about you, Deidara... you're not important.

Deidara: That's not for you to decide.

Me: *Lifts an eyebrow*

Deidara: En!

*************************

"So, Hokage-sama, for what do you call me here?" I asked with a pleasant voice as the old man peered at me from under his hat.

"I see you've been growing restless." He mused and I rolled my eyes.

"You just put me aside and use me when you want to kill people. Of course I'm "restless". The last time it was the person that stole something from the files room. Last, last time the kid that saw some village secret. Last, last, last time the pregnant woman who bore the child of a Konoha betrayer. Last, last, last, last time... was it that stupid rabbit? Last, last, last, last, last time the... man, right? It was that red-haired man that... I don't even know what he did!! Do you want me to go further than a month? Then the one way ago. Like, three months ago, the twins and the girl sensei. I don't even remember what they did. Eat too much? Took up too much space? Pissed you off? I'm not this dead people harvester. Just give me a mission or something. I got taken off the Anbu and placed as a CHUNIN and now I'm supposed to wait for my "next order from my master"??! Just give me a stupid mission. How hard is that? Something that'll take me far from the village for 5 or 6 years. Maybe then I'll finally know the goodness of this idiotic peace loving village." I snapped at the Hokage and let out a sigh of indignation. The old man glared at me and sighed as well.

"Maybe I'll give you a S-ranked mission for the first time. I didn't want to send you, to begin with, but Kakashi has been busy with Jonin work and Yamato refused to take it... Many of the root members can take it but I must say I don't trust them enough... Even with Danzo out of his position, I can't say he had no control over the root. And that..."

"Leaves me." I finished the Hokage's sentence and rolled my eyes. "Am I seriously that not trustworthy? You would place me after Kakashi, Yamata, and especially random Root members?!" I muttered and gave the old man a look of contempt.

"Have I not trusted you with many secrets? But this mission doesn't fit you, I must say. You can't kill or harm the target. You just have to bring him under control and give him over to the Hidden Rock." The Hokage said as he stood up and walked towards me, passing me a wanted poster of this pretty young child with long golden hair and a big grin.

"He's a criminal?" I asked as I looked over the image. The boy looked just like some other child.

"He stole the Hidden' Rock's secret jutsu in order to shape chakra by his wish and conducted attacks against the village and its inhabitants. He was kicked out of the Hidden Rock but now the village is trying to get him back to properly punish him. It's rumored that some other people are also after him." The Hokage explained and sat back down on his chair.

"Why this Hidden Rock?" I asked again and the Hokage messaged his eyebrows as he answered.

"This boy was once an apprentice of the Third Tsuichikage and the village wishes to use their own methods on him. Originally, they never planned on other village's intervention but gave it as an S-ranked mission to us on the condition we don't kill or severely harm the target. His name is Deidara."

The Hokage finished explaining and I furrowed my brows.

"That seems like a difficult mission." I commented after a while of thought and clasped my hands together. "But I'll take it."

"It is important that you don't harm this boy. If you do, it will worsen the diplomatic relationship with the Hidden Rock. It's better for you to not complete the mission than to mess it up." The Hokage warned me and I rolled my eyes.

"Got it, got it. Find him put, him under genjutsu, bring him to Hidden Rock. Perfect." I muttered and walked out of the Hokage's office.

"The mission might take you a while. You should take some money. You'll need it for shelter!" The Hokage called from behind me but I ignored him.

"Old people..." I muttered and jumped away from the Hokage's building, trying to find Kakashi and Tenzo.

Luckily, they were together.

"Yo~" I called to the both and they looked at me in surprise.

"Yoru, why are you here?" Kakashi asked and I sighed.

"Why so many whys?" I asked him back and waved at Tenzo who was slightly retreating from me.

"So, I came here to say goodbye for like around a month." I said and flashed them a "smile".

"Where are you going?" Tenzo asked shakily and I laughed.

"Near Hidden Rock, I assume," I answered and Kakashi widened his eyes slightly.

"That S-ranked mission?" He asked and I nodded. Tenzo looked awkward for a second and nodded silently as well.

"Also, the mission might take me... like a month but I might be back in... around a year maybe?" I said mostly to Kakashi and smirked. "Need some time outside of this stupid village," I explained after seeing Kakashi's what-are-you-up-to-again look.

"Oh..." Kakashi said and the three of us fell into silence.

"Since no one has anything to say anymore... Assume I can go?" I asked and Tenzo looked at Kakashi while Kakashi just stood there gazing at me. "Well then, bye!~" I said and jumped away, ignoring Kakashi's call about something (He could have said it earlier and I would've responded him).

After saying goodbye to the two I bought a bag of dangos from the dangos shop, visited the Uchiha Compound again and noted how it was just deserted and empty before going back home and grabbing the silver-black traveling cloak I never used. I looked at my wolf Anbu mask and laid it on the center of my bed.

"Bye~," I said to the deserted room and slammed my door shut one more time. Now, time for my mission~ I thought and smiled as I glanced down at the golden-haired criminal boy again.