Part 18 ∞∞∞ Uchiha Shisui

I woke up to screaming outside

"What!" I shouted back and kicked open the door to find a mask on the ground. It was covered with blood. I sighed and picked it up, it was an Anbu mask. If someone thinks they can haunt me with this, they're so wrong... I thought and wiped the blood away from the mask. It was a purple mask. The purple mask.

I took a step back and dropped it. I stared at the mask, my eyes widening as the scream got louder and closer and I understood what it said.

"YOU KILLED US."

I put my hands on my sheath for my sword and pulled it out. Except it wasn't there. There was no blade.

"What did you do," I said while turning around, trying to locate the screams and shouts.

"GIVE IT BACK!" They screamed and I clasped my hands over my ears.

"You lost it! You never get back what you lost!" I shouted back and closed my eyes, deep breathing. The scream continued on inside my head.

"This is a dream isn't it... Where you taunt me and do whatever you want with me. But you're just jealous. Jealous that I can have the life you lost. But it's your fault for losing the life, isn't it? You won't get something you lost back." I said and gradually regained my posture.

"Just because I killed you doesn't mean I'm wrong and evil, does it? I'm choosing my own way of survival. What I'm doing is right for me so you have no reason to come back and scream like an old hag!" I continued to shout back and gradually noticed a cloud of mist coming into a solid form in front of me.

"Do you... really think killing is right?" The purpled masked girl said as her newly formed body shattered again.

 really think killing is right?" The purpled masked girl said as her newly formed body shattered again

***********

I rubbed my eyes and yawned. Another boring day... I thought and put on one of my two Anbu uniforms. I glanced at my mask and momentarily thought it was purple. Just a stupid dream. I thought and ignored my Anbu mask. I almost never wear it anyway.

"Do you... really think killing is right?"

I do... If killing means survival... if killing means I'll be myself then it is right. I thought and kicked the door open once again. I gaped at the slightly older boy standing there, looking at the broken hinges of my door. I looked at his uniform and my eyes widened.

"So, you're Yoru?" He asked and I snickered.

"You're... The... Dango... Sasuke... OMG... Are you Uchiha? Anbu? Police Force??? Itachi's boyfriend????" I said between snickers. The boy looked and me with one eyebrow raised and I stopped my laughing.

"*cough**cough* Well anyways? What do you want?" I asked and leaned onto the door. The laugh somehow just went into me and died out. I still don't know what's really funny, I guess it's just surprising. I guess I'm weird.