A BIG SORRY NOTE

Hi... It's the author here with a huge sorry written over my forehead.

Okay... This is really awkward.

So basically, I wrote a lot of stuff during summer break which I couldn't publish. Currently, all my updates are just the things I wrote during summer break. There was a LOT and they're all squashed into this document with like 35,000 words. So... I think I accidentally messed up the order of the parts which means, right now, there's this big gap in the story. That's also the reason why somethings might not make sense right now.

I was flipping through the story and editing it... and yep... found this big hole missing in the flow of the story. To be honest, I have no clue why this happened but... it did. So I'm going to spend the whole of today editing the story... Sorry...

So for the people who have read the new, around 5, parts, they're going to change. A lot. SORRRYYYYYYYYYYYYY. I'll try to fix the mix up within these two days. SORRRYYY.

(Also for future readers, when you see this, you're probably going to be like wtf? because I've fixed everything already

(Also for future readers, when you see this, you're probably going to be like wtf? because I've fixed everything already... Just deal with this note.)

LOVE YA