Part 27 ∞∞∞ You'll go to hell for this

When she said "get to know each other" I never thought she meant the twins charging at me and attacking the moment I shook her hand awkwardly.

"WAIT!!! COME ON GUYS! I'M TRIED I CAN'T FIGHT WITHOUT... uhhh killing someone" I shouted but the two started weaving signs already.

"GOD HELP," I shouted and let my chakra flow around me in a ball of whirling matter. I activated my byakugans and looked through the shield at the twins who were still weaving their super long jutsu signs.

"Kai!" Shin or Shun yelled (I really can't tell and I don't bother to tell the difference) and a huge fireball exploded out of their chests. I sighed, expecting stronger stuff than an alternate fireball jutsu from them, and lowered my guard a little. I really just want to sleep... I thought and yawned. And that was then the fireball decided to hit my shield and shatter a hole through it. Well, it wasn't exactly a hole.

I widened my eyes in amusement as the fireball simply went through my shield like it was... I suppose, air?

"Niisama! We did it!" Shun or Shin shouted and they laughed heartily as I jumped from the way of the fireball and looked the two of them blankly.

"You two are weird..." I declared and they looked away from each other (I was surprised they could. I thought it was like, homosexual twin love or something) to stare at me.

"That's what they all say, isn't it, niisama?" The two said in synchronize and I sweatdrop. Typical twins.

"Then you should stop being weird like that and decide who's older cause it's really unnerving." I spat out and the two cringed back a little (in synchronize again. How can they just... do that?).

"You shouldn't have said that," Yura called from her hiding place beside a thick tree and winked at me. I shuddered and looked back at the twins. Their white hair had turned black.

"Now you're truly identical..." I muttered as they raised their fists and red sparks flew from their bodies.

"We change our mind. You're not similar to us. At all." They said, their voices growing lower by the second.

"Nice... I never wanted to get along with you guys anyway. So by-" I tried to say but at least 100 small fireballs came launching at me out of nowhere. I ducked them all easily, but I knew if more kept coming, my body won't necessarily keep up with my mind.

"I'll take that as an "I really want to die right now please come to kill me"," I shouted through all the chaos back at them and burned my eyes crimson.

"Disappear!!" The twin's voice roared back at me, barely human anymore, and I smirked. Disappear?

"Like that would ever happen. I'm a parasite. Never told you that before?" I muttered as I leapt towards the two, my sword ready to kill.

"Do you think you can cut through us with a sword?" The twin shouted and laughed, sounding eviler and feeling more different than before as ever. Their chakra felt ancient, inhumane, too piercing.

"Yes, I think I can," I answered and braced for the contact as they grew closer and closer. And that was when I spotted it. The marking. The scars. All over their bodies. Their clothes had mostly burned off and their pale skin bore the marks of their past. I couldn't stop by then. I was heading straight for them. Kill or be killed. I always choose the former.

"Oh, joy..." I heard Yura say the moment the two bodies dropped to the ground, dead.

"Oh." I copied her, still trying to process what I had done.

"You killed them," Yura said again, coming out from her hiding spot.

"Oh," I said again since once is not enough.

"Are you hurt? It's quite a miracle..." Yura said again and I nodded blankly.

"Oh," I said a third time cause you gotta say it three times, right?

"Good job," Yura said and walked to my side, suddenly happily slapping me on the back.

"Good job..." I muttered, now holding my stomach in a sudden urge to vomit. I looked down at the sword I was holding limply in my hands and registered the purple blood on it. I killed them. Good job...? Wait... purple?

I jerked my head up and stared at Yura. She laughed and slapped me on the back again.

"Come on, a smile? You did a great job killing those two. Do you know how much trouble you saved me? They irritate me to HELL. I would have disposed of them today anyway, but then you came. I'm so happy. The hokage-sama decided to send someone to get rid of those two. But I suppose you won't be happy for that long. You'll go to hell for this... but, I suppose, I'm happy. I won't have to be tainted with blood. And I'll be as pure as talented as always. I'm making sure the two don't come back... Look! Look inside the mirror!" Yura said as I took in the information slowly. She thrust the mirror in front of my face and I looked at it emptily. There they were, curled up together, inside the mirror. They didn't look like they did before. They looked half human and half... I don't know what. Mixed.

"My mirror traps souls... They won't EVER be coming back..." Yura said and started to laugh. Maniac... I thought and wiped my face of the blood of the twins. Their purple blood...

"You know? They were the remaining two of a clan that lived in the forest near Konoha. They would capture passing shinobi and take their chakra. But it isn't like normal taking. They absorb the shinobi into them... That's why their blood is purple. From their evil doings. The two wretched creatures were "taken in" by the Hokage and put under me. Do you know how much I DESPISE THEM? YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH HUMILIATION THOSE TWO WERE!" Yura screamed, her voice cracking and her smile broadening into a creepy grin. She had walked away from me and was now spinning around laughing a few meters in front of me. I gradually approached her, my expression hollow and lifted my sword slightly.

"You're blocking the way," I muttered as I walked towards her and she stopped talking abruptly.

"What?" She said, tilting her head to the side innocently. She looked human then, almost like how I would look without blood on me. I lifted the sword to above my head and stood in front of her.

"I said, YOU'RE BLOCKING THE WAY!" I screamed and brought the sword down. The body flopped to the ground with a dull thud as I walked away from the training ground.