Part 21 ∞∞∞ Everything

*One week later*

"Hey, Itachi," I called to the figure on the cliff.

"I met your father a week ago." I continued but Itachi gave no reaction.

"I haven't seen you for almost a week. Aren't you going to say "hi" or at least "go away"?" I continued babbling on and I could feel Itachi getting impatient.

"You know, your father was interesting. So devoted to the clan. I looked him up in the files, seems like the village doesn't hold him in favour. But, being the leader of the Uchiha clan, he might still have some power. I heard about the Uchiha rebellion thing. Do you think it'll work? It's suicide isn't it...?" I provoked him some more and finally, he stood up.

"Uchiha Shisui, my good friend, died here." He said and I looked at the cliff.

"You killed him didn't you?" I asked and Itachi tensed. I knew the answer to the question already but I just wanted him to understand what he has done.

"I won't tell anyone. You probably have a reason for killing." I said and turned away. Itachi didn't move or speak.

"There's no going back, you know?" I said and I could feel Itachi's chakra spiking.

"Once you get the first one... It doesn't stop coming..." I said and disappeared among the trees.

" I said and disappeared among the trees

*******

After meeting with Fugaku, I did some background research on my own and found out more about the Nine Tails and Jinchurikis, along with the Uchiha Clan. I wasn't stupid so the rest came out easily.

The Nine-Tails attacked the village on the birth date of Naruto, and the villagers suspect the Uchihas, since they have the Sharingan. However, the Uchiha, probably feeling angry at being blamed wants to start a revolution. It seems quite simple but then Itachi and Shisui come in. Itachi and Shisui, both apparently working for the Uchihas but actually working for the village. They are double agents.

Finding out about Shisui's death was also pretty easy. When I heard about Shisui's "suicide" after the incident with Danzo, I went searching around for his chakra and found it on Itachi, who was basically stinking of blood. The cliff also was extremely suspicious and it didn't take a genius to figure out what happened. I went to the Uchiha Compound to gather news as well and tortured someone into telling me about the meetings at Naka Shrine. I went to "visit" it myself but I couldn't read the writings on the tablet. So the Hokage wasn't lying, only Mangyeko Sharingan users can read it, meaning Itachi, since he killed Shisui, his best friend.

Anyone with enough brains would be able to figure this out. However, since I got the "secret files" from the basement, I have a little more knowledge. I knew more about the Sharingan and its specifics, I knew more about the Nine-Tails attack, and about every Uchiha (I snuck into the files room but... that's not important).