Part 4 ∞∞∞ Just give it back

I woke to a searing pain in my mind. I coughed, groggily opened my eyes, and looked around to find myself in an unfamiliar room, with my hands and feet tied to a metal chair. The room was small and enclosed, with a smell of...............roast chicken?

"What the hell!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs at the bars separating me from the still more dreary hallway. I wondered how long I've been unconscious in this place. I looked down at my clothes to find them ripped and my pale skin underneath with scratches. How long have I been down here...

"Where in the world am I. Some basement of a restaurant?" I muttered to myself and started to examine my bindings, they were simply rusted metal. Out of habit, I checked my sheath tucked to my waist to find my dear sword gone. I took a deep breathe in and out.

I'm calm. Totally calm. I won't kill anyone. Deep breathe in. Deep breathe out. Phew.

"WHOEVER DID THIS WILL BETTER PAY DEARLY FOR TAKING MY FRICKING SWORD! YOU PIECE OF HUMAN S***. A WASTE OF TIME AND FRICKING SPACE!......" I shouted and cursed on, rambling about all the ways I'll slaughter them like chicken after plucking their feathers.

Finally, after god knows how long, signs of chakra started showing up in my "personal mind chakra detector". I instantly shut my mouth and listened, and soon heard footsteps echoing down the hallway.

There seems to be a flight of stairs at the right end of the hallway and a locked door at the left. Three men are coming and two more are stationed above the flight of stairs. However, this place reeks of chakra... dirty chakra... I thought as I continued to trace the people's positions.

I opened my eyes just as the first person came to view, wearing the same fricking mask as the person-I-don't-want-to-remember. The second person had two big slashes down his face and was wearing a head thingy (he looked like a butcher...). The third person was wearing a red unidentified animal mask.

 The third person was wearing a red unidentified animal mask

*Line four, number 6 and line one, number 2*

*yay... butcher guy...*

I would have folded my arms and raised my eye brows if I could when they brought in a table with shackles on them. I merely looked at the butcher guy (who was probably in charge... I mean everyone wants a butcher in charge... right? No wonder it the place smells like roast chicken) and smirked.