< THIRTY SIX >

Scratches And Scars • D. Dixon

| 30 DAYS WITHOUT AN ACCIDENT |

: Bitch, I Know You :

It's been a month, a beautiful, wonderful month that allowed Natalie to nourish and grow as a young adult and she walked out of the prison to head down towards the fenced area

It's been a month, a beautiful, wonderful month that allowed Natalie to nourish and grow as a young adult and she walked out of the prison to head down towards the fenced area. She could see Rick splashing his face with cool water as she furrowed her eyebrows and caught up with him. "Rick!" She yelled out and he turned around to see the woman striding towards him. The two cleared things off, Carl taking it the hardest and Benny somewhat looking for a father figure in the large group. The boy was now her concern, along with the Grimes family and the new upcoming young girl named Tilly.

The two smiled while he walked towards the animals and garden as he started working his way and Natalie was controlling the walkers at the fence.

As she came across one with bleeding eyes, she furrowed her eyebrows and decided against it as she smashed the pipe in his head, blood flying on her skin and near her mouth. Little did she know, she was going to cause an infectious disease.

<><><>

As Rick was taking a swig of water, the young girl had finished what she could do be killing the walkers that were behind the fenced area. The rest were still trying to claw their way in, wanting to take a feast in their people. Her family.

She could see Carl coming near her and she smiled over him sadly. "Hey, buddy." She called out and he smiled back.

"You two didn't wake me up." Carl stated while Natalie chuckled and looked to Rick.

"'Cause we knew you were up all night reading comics with a flashlight." Rick told him and Carl made face as if to tell them that they were right.

Natalie looked to Carl and kept her distance. "I'm covered in walker blood, the least I could do is wash up first." She told him. His eyes then scanned over towards the pig who was just sleeping and not really breathing.

"What's up with Violet?" He asked and Rick sighed.

"Carl, I told you not to name them. They're not piglets anymore. They're food." Rick stated and Natalie sighed.

"That's my fault, Rick. Don't beat the kid up." She told him sternly.

"I just thought, you know, until..." and didn't even finished while Rick gave him a look. "Okay." He mumbled.

"I don't know what's going on with her. Could be sick, could be nothing." Rick stated while clicking his tongue, yet the pig still did nothing. "Feel better, Violet." He stated while smiling over Carl. "Come on, let's get to it." He told the boy and looked a Natalie. "And you get showered before you scare some kids." He told her and she placed her hand over her chest mockingly.