< SIXTY THREE >

Scratches And Scars • D. Dixon

| REMEMBER | Chapter 63

: Blood :

Walking towards the gates, Natalie held onto her stomach with hunger as she saw Rick look over her questioningly and a new man stepped outside while Daryl had just shot a possum that scared everyone from hiding in a trash can

Walking towards the gates, Natalie held onto her stomach with hunger as she saw Rick look over her questioningly and a new man stepped outside while Daryl had just shot a possum that scared everyone from hiding in a trash can. "We brought dinner." Daryl told him and Natalie closed her eyes, a headache forming slightly.

"It's okay. Come on in, guys." Aaron told them and she did as she was told while Daryl took hold of her hand and they walked inside.

"Before we take this any further, I need you all to turn over your weapons. Stay, you hand them over." The man state to the large group.

"We don't know if we want to stay." Rick told him.

"It's fine, Nicholas." Aaron tried to reason.

"If we were gonna use them, we would have started already." Rick threatened and Nicholas looked over to Aaron in slight fear.

"Let them talk to Deanna first." Aaron stated.

"Who's Deanna?" Abraham asked.

"She knows everything you'd want to know about this place. Rick, Natalie, why don't you two start?" He asked the two and they both looked at each other is confusion.

"Why me?" She asked as a walker snarled over them, and stuck his arm through the openings of the gate.

"Because, you're the second in command, right?" He asked and she looked to Daryl who let's go of her and she smiled slightly at him and rolled her eyes to Aaron.

"More like just a body guard." She mumbled and Rick looked over towards the other woman close to the metal.

"Sasha." He called out and she turned around. She raised her gun and shot the walker easily in the head and they closed the second door. "It's a good thing we're here." Rick told him and the two started walking.

<><><>

Rick and Natalie were looking over the house that they were placed in, and the girl crossed her arms over her chest, feeling a slight breeze coming through the windows. "Hello. I'm Deanna Monroe." She greeted the two while Rick looked to her.

"Rick Grimes." He stated back and then her pale blue eyes landed in Natalie.

"Natalie Prise." She breathed out.