< EIGHTY SIXTY >

Scratches And Scars • D. Dixon

| THE CELL | Chapter 86

: Death :

An old tv show playing on the small tv screen, as Dwight was watching and drinking a beer

An old tv show playing on the small tv screen, as Dwight was watching and drinking a beer. Then he was playing a game ugh a woman with long blonde hair and blue eyes. She kept taking shots as long as she kept losing. Then he would create small wooden figures and he would show off his duchebagness as he cut in front of the food line and grabbed a piece of bread.

When his eyes caught the man fighting his way through the Saviors, he lifted his pencils and drew the number thirty nine. He was stealing food in his bag while he was looking over the group and he saw Negan Ella pass him as he bowed slowly.

He looked over his creation from stealing the food and ate it peacefully. That was until he looked over the men messing with the walkers in the ground next to him. He stated over the two men, seeing they were stuck out there as the walker was slowly gliding up and down the pile that he as threw his chest.

Later along the day, he grabbed a gun and stuck dog food inside, while he sat it down next to Daryl who was naked and eating it as if it was his last meal.

Natalie was waking through the camp site, only in a skimpy crop top that had Negan's name plastered on the front and small short shorts that showed off her ass. She felt degraded, feeling the brand in her leg burn from his stitching and when the men would all look at her, she knew that Negan was watching as well from on top of the walkway.

<><><>

As Natalie was sitting next to Negan while he talked to his men, she wasn't listening to a word he was saying as her mind was on Daryl twenty four seven. She hadn't seen the man in over a week, and she was scared that they had killed him off. She felt a hand slide down her back and she tensed while he laughed. "Well, we have places to be." Negan stated while he helped her up and they nod their heads while the bowed slowly and Negan helped Natalie to her feet as she felt his hand never leaving her back.

He walked her down the grey halls and he smiled along the way as people all bowed down on their knees for him. When they passed Dwight holding a man in an old jump suit with the letter A on it, her eyes widened to find Daryl. Negan chuckled and Natalie winced slightly when Daryl held anger in his eyes at the sight of his girl.

"Dwighty boy. I need to talk to my associate for a minute. Go about your business. Except for you. You, stand right there." Negan told them while Dwight pushed Daryl into a seat.

"Sit." He mumbled and Negan looked to Natalie.

"Go run along as I talk for a moment, Doll." He stated while she nods her head.