< THREE >

Scratches And Scars • D. Dixon

| TELL IT TO THE FROGS | Chapter 3

: It's Okay :

As Natalie and Glenn were driving down the abandoned road, still on their high of adrenaline and whooping towards the white van, they pulled up in front of them, screaming their heads off

As Natalie and Glenn were driving down the abandoned road, still on their high of adrenaline and whooping towards the white van, they pulled up in front of them, screaming their heads off. Natalie laughed at Glenn and grabbed his shoulder. "Were are you driving us to?" She asked and Glenn shrugged his shoulders.

"To camp I guess. You get to meet everyone." He told her as he showed her a wide grin and she laughed.

"Hmmm, tell me about your group." She stated and he rolled his yes while looking off to the road.

"Why don't you meet them for yourself?" He asked and they pulled up towards the forest area and Glenn got out with a happy face.

Natalie was petrified now, her adrenaline gone as she saw the group of people outside. "Holy Crap. Turn that damn thing off!" An old man yelled at Glenn.

"I don't know how!" Glenn yelled back and a man looked at the front windshield and at Natalie.

"Pop the hood, please." He asked and she stayed still. "Pop the damn hood, please." He asked again.

"My sister Andrea- -"

"Pop the damn hood!" The man yelled at her and she gasped and did as she was told and Glenn back off.

"What? Okay okay. Yeah yeah yeah." He mumbled and looked over to Natalie who had horror stuck in her face.

"Is she okay? Is she all right?" A blonde woman kept asking Glenn and they all started working on the car.

"She's okay! She's okay!" Glenn yelled at the girl.

"Is she coming back?" She asked and then Glenn sighed.

"Yes!" He yelled and the man pulled the plug off the car and Natalie stayed inside.

"Why isn't she with you? Where is she? She's okay?" She kept asking and Glenn raised his hands.

"Yes!" He sighed. "Yeah, Fine. Everybody is. Well, Merle not so much." Glenn stated.

"Are you crazy, driving this wailing bastard up here? Are you trying to draw every walker for miles?" The man asked and Natalie gripped at the seat looking at Glenn's back for help.