< EIGHTY FOUR >

Scratches And Scars • D. Dixon

| THE DAY WILL COME WHEN YOU WON'T BE | Chapter 84

: Some World :

Everyone was either sobbing or too stunned to even move

Everyone was either sobbing or too stunned to even move. Negan walked over to the people and took a deep breath. "What? Was the joke that bad?" Negan asked.

"I'm gonna kill you." Rick mumbled and Negan walked over to him, setting the bloodied bat close to his face.

"What? I didn't quiet catch that. You're gonna have to speak up." He told the man while Rick moved closer and sniffles.

"Not today... not tomorrow... but I'm gonna kill you." Rick told the man while he inhales sharply with a smile on his face.

"Jesus." And he chuckled. "Simon... what do you have, a knife?" He asked and the man looked down at Rick's weapon.

"Uh, he had a hatchet." He whispered.

"A hatchet?" He asked.

"He has an ax." He repeated himself.

"Simon's my right-hand man. Having one of those is important. I mean, what do you have left without them? A whole lot of work. Do you have one? Maybe one of these fine people still breathing? Oh. Or did I..." and he patted the bat against his head while clicking his tongue.

Rick didn't say a word while he glared at him. Negan just sighed. "Sure. Yeah. Give me his ax." Negan told his man while he took the weapon in his hand.

He got up and placed it in his belt while he inhaled deeply and took the man. "I'll be right back. Maybe Rick will be with me. And if not, well, we can just turn these people inside out, won't we? I mean... the ones that are left." He stated while he threw Rick at the door and looked over at the African American who was shaking in her steps.

"And her, being her here." He stated while Rick's eyes widened and Negan saw while he smirked.

When Natalie turned around she saw everyone sobbing for her, Daryl trying so hard not to fight his way through and risking someone else's life.

But what Natalie saw was left of their man was a puddle of guts.

<><><>

Rick was thrown around while Negan pushed Natalie on the passenger seat while she sobbed softly. "Let's go for a ride." He stated and when the engine sputtered he looked to her. "Wow... what a piece of shit. 'I'm gonna kill you.'" He repeated while he chuckled and Natalie looked down to her wound. "Are you kidding me? Did you see what just happened, what I just did? You just..." and he sighed with a scoff. "Your best chance... is to stand up, grab that ax, and drive it through the back of my head. See how you do. Keep acting tough. Go ahead." Negan teased him.