< SIXTY EIGHT >

Scratches And Scars • D. Dixon

| FIRST TIME AGAIN | Chapter 68

: Home :

"I know this sounds insane, but this is an insane world

"I know this sounds insane, but this is an insane world. We have to come for them before they come for us. It's that simple." Rick stated on top of the truck while he looked over the large group of walkers. "This is where it all starts tomorrow. Tobin gets in the truck, opens the exit and we're off. He hops out, catches up with his team at red staying on the west side of the road. Daryl and Natalie gets on their bike- -" Rick stated and then a rumble sounded off.

"You see that?" Sasha asked while one of the trucks fell and the walkers headed towards the loud noise.

"It's open! We got to do this now!" Rick yelled as everyone got in their groups. "Tobin, get in your group and go!" He yelled.

"No, Rick were not ready." The man tried to explain.

"Sasha! Abraham!" Rick yelled.

"Damn straight, we'll do it live." Abraham told him while getting into the car.

"You meet Daryl and Natalie at red let them take them through the gauntlet." Rick yelled.

"Yeah, we meet at red." Sasha told him.

"Go!" Rick yelled and everyone held their weapons over the door.

"Rick, I'll hit the tractor place." Glenn told him.

"Okay, who else?" Rick asked as Glenn went up to one of the people.

"We got to take them out or distract the horde." Glenn stayed and another came along.

"I'm here, let me help." He stated.

"No." Glenn mumbled.

"I'm here!" He yelled.

"Do everything I say." He commanded.

"I will." He mumbled back.

"Rick, this was supposed to be a dry run." Tobin complained.

"Daryl, Natalie, get ready." He stated.

"They're coming." Daryl told him.

"Rick, we haven't even gone through the whole plan." Tobin stated.