< FORTY SIX >

Scratches And Scars • D. Dixon

| CLAIMED | Chapter 46

: Terminus :

The military truck was moving fast as Tara and Glenn's unconscious body was inside

The military truck was moving fast as Tara and Glenn's unconscious body was inside. The woman writing down all the roads they were passing in case of a needed escape. The truck slowed down as they came to a collision of many more vehicles. The woman inside looks up to find the three walkers they had just passed stifling over and trying to climb themselves into the trucks back. Teeth snarling at them and Tara loaded a gun while aiming it at one's head.

"Do not fire that weapon." The leader of the small group stated. His orange hair had been cropped off and a long beard over his face to shield his squared jaw line. He chuckled while seeing the walkers come over to him. "Shit. Look at what we got here." He stated and then started killing them with his crowbar. "Oh, honey, look at you. You're a damn mess." He stated while he missed his shot. "Damn it." And swiped again to knock her into the truck. "Shit." He cursed and Tera climbed out to join him. "Can I borrow that a sec?" He asked her and she tossed her gun.

He aimed the head of the butt against the walkers head and officially killed it. "Thanks." He told her. "Oh, I'm not leaving you out." He said while hitting another one. "There's some rags in the back." He told her while pulling out the crowbar off the walkers jaw.

"What? What?" He asked while she looked him up and down, unimpressed.

"Never seen that before." She stated.

"I've seen you do the same thing." He told her with a grin.

"You smiled. You were smiling." She told him as the smile went away.

"Well, I'm the... luckiest guy in the world. How about you help me with one of these cars?" He asked her with a smirk. "We got some miles to go." He said and she followed him towards the collision.

<><><>

Carl sat by the table, eating a bowl of cereal and Natalie trying her hardest not to laugh over her friend as she came around with her own bowl and two bottles of water. The only probable was that she was wearing a man's white button down shirt.

Carl laughed silently as Natalie smirked at him. "Do you have something to say about my extremely comfortable and attractive shirt?" Michonne asked while she rolled her up long sleeves.

"No, no, no. It looks great." He told her while nodding his head. "Oh, you missed a..." and she then looked down to see a hole was showing off from a missed button.