< SEVENTY >

Scratches And Scars • D. Dixon

| THANK YOU | Chapter 70

: Little Angel :

The horn was blaring over at Alexandria, Glenn panting and his heart beating faster than normal because of the fear of someone getting over the walls

The horn was blaring over at Alexandria, Glenn panting and his heart beating faster than normal because of the fear of someone getting over the walls. Maggie, dead and cold, or even worse a walker. He wasn't going to give up. "Try again." He told Rick who placed the radio over his mouth.

"Tobin, it's not stopping. Light it up. You hear me?" He stated and all that came through was static. "Tobin!" He yelled in fear.

That's when a walker growled over the two men. "Michonne." Rick told the woman.

"Got it." She told him while slicing through the head of the walker.

"Shit! Shit! It was half. Jesus, it was more than half." A teenager told the group.

"We just gotta stay ahead of them. They walk, we run." The woman told him while on the road, Daryl and Natalie saw the large herd heading east.

"Give me the radio." She told him while he reached into his pocket and grabbed it. "Rick!" She yelled.

"I'm here." He mumbled back while her eyes widened.

"What's going on back there?" She asked while Daryl looked at her worried face.

"Half of them broke off. They're going towards Alexandria." He told the group while Natalie sighed.

"Towards you?" Abraham asked.

"We ran ahead. There's a horn or something. Loud, coming from the east. It's not stopping." Rick told them.

"I'm gonna look it up, turn back." Daryl told him.

"We have it. You keep going." Rick stated and Natalie took the walkie talkie.

"Rick, you know I can walk with the dead. Let me help." She pleased and Rick didn't answer.

"They're gonna need our help." Daryl told him.

"Gotta keep the herd moving." Rick told him.

"Not if it's going down, we don't." He argued.

"The rest of that herd turns around, the bad back there gets worse." He stated and Natalie looked to Daryl. "Daryl? Natalie?" He asked.