< SIXTY FOUR >

Scratches And Scars • D. Dixon

| FORGET | Chapter 64

: Nightmare :

The crickets were chirping loudly as Sasha was looking over the pictures in her house and she tilted her head just to see even more and she got up off the floor and rubbed her face

The crickets were chirping loudly as Sasha was looking over the pictures in her house and she tilted her head just to see even more and she got up off the floor and rubbed her face. When it was as morning, she decided to head to work early and another woman met up with her.

"No, no, it's cool. I'm usually up. I used to open for a coffee shop everyday for seven years. Your brain, it gets wired to things you don't need anymore. I still like carrying around my cell phone, too. One of these days it's gonna ring and freak my ass out." She stated and Sasha didn't say a word as she grabbed her weapon. "Hey, if you happen to bag a boar out there, can I have a leg? To make a prosciutto. I used to cut meats in my basement even before all this. I made some kick-ass pickles, too." She stated while Sasha just shook her head and looked to the ground.

"Sure, Olivia." She said and she was off towards the outside world again. "Thanks." She stated and to the woman who opened the gate and walked out.

She placed the picture on some tree stumps and walked further away to aim for their small heads.

She looked around as she felt someone watching her and she didn't see anything and just shot at another frame making glass shatter.

The more she shot, the more she felt panic rising in her chest. She started breathing heavily and she held memories of walkers snarling and chasing her while she shot every last picture and leaned against the stump while taking a deep breath. "Come and get me." She breathed out and waited.

<><><>

Natalie came by Michonne's room and spotted the woman looking over her new officer outfit as she chuckled softly and looked down at her own red scrubs. Deanna thought it would cover any blood if she did have a bleeding patient and so far it was just mild coughing and allergies.

She looked over the woman and smiled over her stepping closer. "Don't you look gorgeous." She teased and Michonne laughed slightly and Natalie hugged you.

"Wow, don't you look precious as well." She said, and Natalie rolled her eyes.

Rick came into the room, and their laughter seised. "I don't know if this is some kind of play, handing authority to strangers." Rick told them while Natalie smirked.

"The authority to break up fistfights." Michonne told him and he shrugged.

"If it was just that, she should have given one of these to Daryl." Rick told them and Natalie nods her head.