Episode 3, Part 2 - Revolt

Alex and Lauren snuck outside and quickly found Willow, Sasha and Thomas, as they were recreating Les Mis. As soon as they saw Lauren and Alex, they shut up.
"Um, we came to help," Lauren broke the awkward silence.
"Thanks. Do you know where the others are?" Thomas asked. They started to climb down from the barricade.
"No. We came out here first. What were you guys doing?" Alex asked.
"Recreating Les Mis," Sasha said.
"That's what happens when you get stuck with two theatre kids," Willow laughed.
"Anyway, we should find the others. Make sure they're safe," Thomas said.
"The only problem is that the peasants are in there. Its not safe," Lauren said.
"We should try and find them. Its the least we can do. And besides, they won't vote for us if we're doing this," Willow said.
"Yeah. We'll split up when we get in. One group can go up and the others can go down," Sasha said.
"Let's go then," Alex said, "Lauren and I will look upstairs, you guys stay on the first floor."
The group ran inside and split up, praying they wouldn't be caught.

Rosanna, Joe and Joey stared at Nate's dead body.
"I didn't think we'd see Nate," Joe whispered.
"What do we do?" Joey asked.
"Maybe we should try and run. I don't think anyone is out there," Rosanna whispered.
"No way. We're safe in here," Joe said quickly.
"I think she's right. If we keep moving they can't find us," Joey said.

Rosanna - I swear I saw Joey's eyes turn black for a second

Joe - I don't know what's going on with Joey. He's a bit too eager to move and his eyes went black when he suggested running away after I said I thought it was a bad idea.

"I just think its a bit risky," Joe said.
"Come on," Joey started moving sacks. Rosanna helped him out and peeked out of the door.
"Coast's clear," she whispered. The group snuck out of the kitchen and were immediately found by the peasants. The peasants grabbed them and dragged them out to the garden.
"Where are we going?" Joey shouted.
"Somewhere your friends won't find out," replied the leader.

Thomas, Sasha and Willow saw the others being dragged away.
"We need to find the others before they get caught too," Thomas said.
"What do you think will happen to them?" Sasha asked.
"Either they're being used as bait or they're gonna die," Willow said.
"Well then, let's find everyone else. Where would they be?" Thomas asked.
"Maybe the library," Sasha said uncertainly.
"We'll check there first," Thomas said. The group snuck off towards the library.
———

Meanwhile, Alex and Lauren were searching upstairs for anyone else.
"Is anyone up here? Its Alex and Lauren," Lauren shouted quietly.
"Guys! We're in the hospital," Callum replied.
"Who?" Alex asked.
"Callum and Phil. We're opening the door now," Callum said. Soon, the door was open and Callum and Phil snuck out of the hospital. Another door opened, and Dan, Zoe, Stacy and Lauren joined the others.
"Glad we found you. Is anyone else up here?" Lauren asked.
"I don't think so," Dan said.
"Ok. Everyone else is downstairs. Thomas, Sasha and Willow are looking for them now," Alex explained.
"Where were they hiding?" Zoe asked.
"Outside. They ended up recreating Les Mis," Lauren said.

———

"Guys? Are you in there? Its Sasha," Sasha lightly knocked on the door.
"Hang on. We'll move the chair and let you in," Joel said. Someone moved the chair and opened the door.
"Come with us. We're rounding everyone up. Joey and Rosanna and Joe got captured by the peasants. We need to get them back," Thomas explained. Suddenly, the group heard screams coming from upstairs.
"Can we come in, I think we need to hide," Willow asked. Joel nodded and Thomas, Willow and Sasha ran in.

———

The group upstairs were also dragged outside, but Alex and Lauren managed to escape.
"We have to get the others," Lauren said. Alex nodded as they ran off.

———

The others were dragged outside and saw Joey, Rosanna and Joe.
"You guys too?" Joey asked.
"Yeah. Where's everyone else?" Dan asked.
"Still inside," Rosanna said.
"Not for long," one of the peasants said with an evil grin.
"You lot! Inside! Find them! I'm staying here. This lot aren't getting anywhere," the leader stayed there as the others left to find the remaining guests.

———

"Wait, best way of finding out information is to get yourself captured. So maybe we should let them get us," Willow said after a while. No one really listened.
"I found something!" Lizzie shouted.
"What is it?" Lilly asked as they all surrounded Lizzie.
"It's that notebook that Alex and Lauren mentioned. About the lieutenants," Lizzie said.
"Great! So now we know what we're up against," Willow said.
"So, what do we do now?" Joel asked.
"We get ourselves captured," Willow said.
"Why would we do that?" Thomas asked.
"Best way to learn information. And we might find the others," Willow explained.
"Does it work?" Sasha asked.
"Yeah."
"Well, if its our only idea," Lizzie said. The group walked outside and were immediately captured and taken outside.

"Right! This is what's going to happen! Each of you will vote on who you think should compete in our challenge! The lucky two will come with us, and only one will return. Go and vote!" the peasant leader demanded. The guests scurried off to vote.