Episode 14, Part 3 - Execution Day Pt.2

Rosanna woke up in the dining room and took a moment to get her bearings. She ran towards the door and threw it open, being careful not to stand in the still present blood from Yammy's death. It was getting sticky since it had been left for so long. Doing her best to ignore it, she ran towards the break room. She could have sworn she saw Dan running towards the dungeons, and she followed him. However, as she approached the dungeons, Dan disappeared behind the door to the dungeon. It slammed shut, and try as she might, she couldn't open it.

Rosanna - The dungeon door locks itself, and I realise I've lost.

The executioner appeared behind her, and Rosanna turned to face him, not letting her fear show.

———

Dan - We're all outside, and we realise that the only person who isn't here is Ro, and my heart immediately sinks. One of our allies is dead, and it's such an awful way to go.

The group waited anxiously for the executioner to appear with Rosanna. They could feel fear building up in them as they attempted to prepared to watch Rosanna hang, but they couldn't imagine it happening. She didn't deserve to die because she lost a race.

———

The executioner grabbed Rosanna's arm and she felt them begin to vanish, like they had done earlier. They reappeared outside on the gallows. The executioner puller her forward to the noose and tightened it around her neck. The group looked up at her, afraid and upset. She felt the same way. The executioner moved towards the lever, and quickly pulled it. Rosanna fell a few feet and dangled there. The guests watched on in horror. She fought to stay alive, but she couldn't free herself from the rope. She kept choking for minutes, and her friends watched on helplessly. After a few minutes, Rosanna stopped fighting, and she was dead. The executioner chuckled to himself and walked back inside.