Episode 13, Part 3 - Execution Day Pt.1

"Why were you guys cutting down dead bodies?" Zoe asked.
"We have no idea," Rosanna said, "we think he might need it for a challenge, but we're not sure."
"It would make sense, rather than have all nine of us going to the dungeons, we wouldn't all fit in there," Willow said. She paused after she said it, as did everyone else. They realised that there were only nine of them left. There were twenty people at the start of the night.

"Maybe you should start voting, take your minds off it," Lauren said after a while, although she knew that it wasn't of much comfort, as the guests were voting for themselves to die.
"I'll go first," Mark said. He picked up his own card and showed it to the group. One by one, everyone did the same.

Lauren shuffled the cards, and everyone felt very accepting of their fates. After all, it had been a long night of death. Everyone was desperate for it to be over, even if that meant dying themselves.

"The first name is... Lizzie."

Joel looked nervous and a little upset, but Lizzie was accepting, even if she did see a little frightened.

Lizzie - No one has noticed that I haven't done a challenge yet, so this is actually my first one, and I'm really scared, I don't know what to expect.

"The second name is... Mark."

Mark didn't really react. He was ready for it, and he was ready for the night to be over with.

"Please follow us," Alex said. Mark and Lizzie got up and followed Alex and Lauren out of the room. The guests wished them good luck before they vanished from sight.

The executioner was waiting for them at the end of the corridor.
"You two, wait here," he said to Alex and Lauren, "you two, come with me," he said to Mark and Lizzie. Alex and Lauren wished them luck as they followed the executioner down to the dungeons.
"Each of you, into a cell. You need to solve riddles to get out. The winner lives, I execute the loser," the executioner explained as he locked Mark and Lizzie into different cells.
"You may begin."