Episode 9, Part 3 - A Horrid Sickness

The guests shuffled into the break room and broke off into groups.

Thomas, Lizzie, Willow, Joel
"Ok, you and Ro are safe," Lizzie said, "but I think everyone has proved that they deserve to be here, I don't know who to vote for."
"I'm genuinely considering voting for myself because I don't know who else to vote for," Willow said.
"If I had to say anyone, I'd maybe say Joe," Joel said.
"If we can't think of anyone else," Thomas said.

Mark, Tiffany, Oli, Rosanna
"Joe is the only person I can think of to send in," Mark said, "but I feel like everyone deserves to be here."
"Maybe Lilly? She hasn't done a challenge yet," Oli said.
"But she's been really helpful," Rosanna said.

Rosanna - It's getting harder and harder to vote. I love all these guys and I don't want to vote for any of them.

"I think I'm gonna vote for Joe, but I really don't know," Tiffany said.
"We just need to hope no one votes for us," Mark said

Dan, Lilly, Joe, Zoe, Phil
"Who do we vote for?" Lilly asked.

Joe - I've heard my name mentioned a few times, so I'm pretty sure I'm going in. I'm just trying to think of who I want to go up against.

"Maybe Tiffany? She's one of the only people who hasn't done a challenge," Joe said.
"I guess, but I think I've heard my name being mentioned," Lilly said.
"Me too," Joe said.
"I think I'm gonna vote for Tiffany, but she's been really helpful," Zoe said.
"We're gonna feel bad whoever we vote for, everyone deserves to be here," Dan said.
"I'm just gonna decide when I get up there," Phil said.

"It's time to vote," Lauren said, "Lilly, you can vote first. Remember that Rosanna and Joel are excluded from this challenge."
The guests all cast their votes, not making eye contact with anyone. Lauren shuffled the cards and drew one.

"Joe."

The look on his face suggested he knew it was coming, but several guests were still surprised.

"Tiffany."

Her eyes widened and her breathing became shallow. The guests were, for the most part, shocked.
"Please, follow me," Alex said. Joe and Tiffany got up and followed Alex to whatever awful challenge they would have to win to survive.