Episode 9, Part 2 - A Horrid Sickness

The group made their way to the kitchen, keeping a close eye on Rosanna. When they walked in, they saw more shot glasses with a note.

Dan - Well, this is happening again. I hope I don't get poisoned.

Mark grabbed the note.
"Same as last time. One's poisoned and we don't know which one. But it says that the person who was poisoned last won't take a shot here if they survived," Mark said. Once again, the group gathered round the table and took the shot.

The group waited to see who was poisoned. Suddenly, Joel fainted, and his skin turned pale green. Again, the group panicked, none more than Lizzie.

Lizzie - I am so scared. If we don't find the antidote, Joel might die, and I do not want to see him die tonight.

The group immediately started searching for the antidote.
"There's a note here," Thomas said, "it says that the antidote isn't edible, but can be used to wake him."
"It must mean smelling salts, or something like that," Willow said. The group started looking around for smelling salts.

Lilly opened the pantry door, and she and Tiffany started looking in there for the salts.
"Got it!" Tiffany shouted. She left the pantry and Rosanna looked in.
"Where's Nate?" she asked.
"There's no one in there," Lilly said. Phil also looked in.
"Someone must have moved him," Phil said. The guests were concerned for a moment, but turned their attention back to saving Joel. Tiffany opened the smelling salts under his nose, and almost instantly, his skin returned to normal and he woke up. As he stood up, Lizzie tackled him into a hug.

Suddenly, the room filled with laughter.
"Your friend is missing, as are the rest. You won't find them, so don't bother trying. You'll see them soon enough. If I could, I would slaughter you all right where you stand, but the spirit forbids it. My challenge awaits you, but know this, those who were poisoned will not compete in my challenge."
The voice disappeared.

"That was the nurse," Lizzie said, "what does she mean, we'll see them soon?"
"I guess she means that we're all going to die," Phil said.
"But she knows that Nate was missing, and she knows that the others are missing," Willow said, "where have they gone?"
"The Society Against Evil must have taken them away to bury them," Rosanna said.
"Yeah, must be," Willow said, slightly calmed.
"I don't want to ruin the moment, but we need to go and vote," Mark said. The mood dropped slightly as the guests filed out of the kitchen and walked to the break room to vote.