Episode 8, Part 1 - The Hunter

Previously on Escape The Night, the guests met a sea witch living in the moat. She hypnotised Mark, and Sasha and Oli were forced to compete for the next totem piece. Sasha lost the challenge and was drowned as a result.

"The next lieutenant is a hunter. He lived in a nearby village but was executed for hunting on land owned by the king and queen. The spirit resurrected him and he is now a slave to the spirit," Lizzie read.
"That's encouraging," Dan said, sarcastically.
"How come?" Phil asked.
"He's a hunter, he probably has a bow and arrow and a great aim," Dan explained.
"Fantastic," Willow said, even more sarcastically.
"Not to mention that he's basically possessed," Thomas said.
"So, we're screwed, is that what we've agreed," Willow said. The group nodded in agreement.
"How do we defeat him?" Joe asked.
"The book says he lived nearest to the western tower, so we could check there," Lizzie said. The ground muttered their agreement and followed Alex and Lauren out of the room and to the tower.

"The room's really small, so I suggest you choose maybe 4 or 5 people to search the room for clues," Alex said.
"I'll go," Lilly said.
"I'll go," Tiffany said. Joel, Oli and Dan joined them and they walked into the old, dusty room.
"There's a note here," Oli said.

"Dear guests,
I am the hunter you seek to defeat. There are more clues hidden around the castle, but you must split up to find them. One is in the forest, and one is in the basement. I should wish you luck, but I do not wish to be defeated by idiots like you."

Oli - Well, this guy seems nice.

"Ok, so, split up and we can find... stuff, that we can use to defeat him, hopefully," Willow said slowly and slightly uncertainly.
"I assume so," Phil said.