Episode 8, Part 4 - The Hunter

Sean and Willow followed Alex and Lauren to the forest. The hunter was waiting for them on the outskirts.
"Hello guests. I have hidden my bow and arrows somewhere in this forest. Find them, and I will let you live," he said.
"Anything else?" Willow asked.
"No," the hunter said.

Willow - Well, this'll be fun.

"Go."
Willow and Sean sped off into the forest, neither one knowing where to look.

Sean - We literally have no clue what we're doing. He didn't give us any hints.

The two of them tore the forest apart, desperately looking for the bow and arrows. They moved around the forest, looking anywhere where the bow and arrows may be.

Willow - I have no idea where these things are hidden, I don't even know if they're hidden together, and I am terrified. I am not ready to die, but I don't want Sean to die either.

Willow stumbled upon a small shack, with the door open. She looked inside and saw the bow and arrows, and grabbed them. She turned to leave, but the Hunter was blocking her path. Wordlessly, he snatched the bow and arrow from her trembling hands. Sean appeared from the forest, and the Hunter aimed an arrow at him. He took the shot, and Sean collapsed with an arrow in his chest. Willow stared at him, tears in her eyes, as the life slowly drained out of him. The Hunter dropped a note walked into the forest and disappeared.

Willow picked up the note and walked towards to castle, taking one last look at Sean as she left. As she saw Alex and Lauren, she swallowed her feelings and followed them back to the castle.

———

"There's footsteps!"
Willow walked into the room, sadness in her eyes and a note in her hand.
"What happened?" Mark asked.
"We had to find the bow and arrows, and he shot Sean when I found them, and he dropped this note," Willow opened the note.

"Dear guests,
                        Thank you for freeing my spirit. I am sorry for the death of your friend, and I'm sorry I couldn't help you more, I simply didn't know what to do or how to help - Tana Mongeau

"Let's just finish this as soon as we can, I am done with all this death and not having time to mourn," Willow said. The group silently agreed with her. Suddenly, they heard a scream coming from outside the room.