Episode 14, Part 2 - Execution Day Pt.2

Phil woke up in the kitchen pantry. He looked around in case there were any other clues, but there weren't any. He left the pantry and saw Lilly's body lying in a heap on the floor next to the door, her blood covering half of the floor, her guts hanging out.

Phil - I step out of the pantry and see Lilly's body, and it is horrifying, and also happens to be right next to the door.

Phil carefully walked through the blood, avoiding the intestines, and opened the door, shutting it quickly behind him. He heard movement behind him, and quickly ran towards the break room. As he approached it, he looked back and noticed that there were no bloody footprints, and he also saw the compass as he approached the break room.

Phil - I'm not leaving any footprints, and I was walking around in blood a few seconds ago. This castle is weird.

He followed the compass towards the dungeons, and heard someone moving behind him. Afraid that it was the executioner, he quickened his pace and made it to the dungeon. He pushed the door open and ran down the corridor. He looked around for the exit and saw the corridor. He followed it outside and saw that he was the second person to arrive.

———

Thomas - I wake up in the courtyard, very confused as to how I got there, but I just try and find my way back inside.

He ran towards the only door he could see and pulled it open. He ran inside and towards the break room, noticing the giant compass on the floor.
"Dungeon is north-east, so, that way," he said to himself as he followed the compass's directions. He jogged along the twisted pathways and towards the dungeons. He opened the door and walked past all the cells. He looked around for a moment, before seeing the passageway outside. He followed it, having no other choice, and walked outside.

Thomas - I'm the first one outside, and I'm so happy, I am completely safe.

———

Zoe woke up and took in her surroundings. She was in the bell tower, right at the top. She looked out and saw the gallows, and no one was there yet. She, picked up her dress and  ran towards the door and down the winding staircase. She ran towards the break room, and saw the compass on the floor.

Zoe - As if this night couldn't get weirder, there's now a compass on the floor. Did I miss that earlier, or did it just appear?

She put her confusion aside and ran towards the dungeons. As she ran down the narrow pathways, she saw a tiny bit of blue leaving through a side exit. Thinking it was Lizzie, Zoe followed it through the dungeon, and she quickly found the exit. She ran outside, afraid of being last, and saw that most of the rest of the group was already there.

Zoe - I get outside, and there are only two people who aren't here, and I feel awful for both of them. I don't want anyone to die like this.