Episode 5, Part 1 - The Dark Side Of War

Previously on Escape The Night, an evil wizard and his wolves payed the guests a visit. Jesse Wellens assisted them from beyond the grave. Stacy and Thomas were chosen for the challenge, and Stacy was killed by the wolves, freeing Jesse from the house.

"The next lieutenant is an evil knight who has served the forces of evil in many wars. She is a fearsome warrior who will stop at nothing to win a battle. She must be avoided if you know what's good for you," Lizzie shut the notebook.
"Well, that's good, isn't it," Dan said.

Dan - This notebook says we need to avoid this lieutenant at all costs. What if we are trying to take her down? Any hints for that?

"We don't know how to take her down," Lauren said.
"It would appear not," Willow said. Suddenly, the door swung open, and someone wearing a suit of dark armour walked in, carrying a black sword about half the size of them in their left hand.
"Well, I can tell you," she took her helmet off, "I am the next lieutenant, but I am still a knight. I will be chivalrous. You must defeat two knights in a sword fight in order to defeat me. I am not one of them, but if they lose, I lose power. Two will be selected, however, you will not be voting for who partakes the challenge."
"Then how do we choose who does the challenge?" Joey asked.
"Oh, I will," the knight dropped something and charged towards the guests as they all scrambled away. She managed to grab someone.

"Guys! Help me!" Rosanna cried as the knight dragged her away.
"No!" Joey shouted as her screams for help grew fainter.
"We need to help her," Joey said.
"Where is she being taken?" Phil asked the room.
"I don't know, but the knight did drop this," Willow walked behind the sofa and grabbed a letter.
"How did you notice that?" Tiffany asked.
"I pay attention to the little things," Willow said. She opened the letter.

My liege,
                I thank you for bringing the guests to me, however, I am a little upset I can only kill one. I will take them to the training arena outside, and capture as many as you wish.

"Is that it?" Sean asked.
"Yeah. At least we know where Rosanna was taken," Willow said.
"But how many people does this spirit want? She said only two people have to compete in the challenge, why does it seem like he wants more?" Mark asked.
"I don't know, and I'm not sure if I want to," Willow replied.
"Well, should we try and save Ro?" Dan asked.
"We can try," Thomas said.

Willow - Something tells me that we won't be able to save Ro, but I don't think she is automatically going into the challenge.

"We can show you where this arena is if you want," Alex said. The group agreed to this, very vocally. Alex and Lauren lead the guests out to find Rosanna.

Thomas - I really hope Ro is ok. We just made an alliance with her, so I'm praying that she is still alive.

Soon, the guests found the battle arena, and Ro and the knight weren't far in front of them.
"Don't say anything," Alex whispered, "the last thing we need is everyone getting captured."
The group reluctantly stayed silent and watched as Rosanna was dragged into the battle arena. However, Willow noticed that the knight dropped a note. Willow sprinted towards it and sprinted back, only slightly out of breath.
"How did you see that?" Phil asked.
"I pay attention to the little things," Willow said. She opened the note.

I have left the sword in the armoury as per your request. It is with all the other weapons, and is difficult to distinguish, but I have left instructions on how to find it there. Only that sword can defeat me.

"Bit convenient that she dropped that," Willow said.
"Do you guys know where the armoury is?" Lilly asked.
"Yes, we'll take you there," Lauren said. The group left to find the armoury.