Episode 15, Part 3 - The Potion Master

The guests raced into the break room, not even bothering to sit down.

"She didn't think to say any of that when we first met!" Lizzie cried.

Lizzie - She didn't tell us anything we needed to know to save Thomas. I hate this so much!

"That was probably the whole point. She wanted us to take time finding the flowers so we'd have less time to save Thomas, and we might end up losing two people in this challenge," Joel said.
"Okay, we need to be quick voting, because Thomas needs us," Willow said.
"What if one of us votes and puts all our names in for us?" Dan suggested, "it would be much quicker than each of us voting individually.
"I'll do it," Phil said, "I'm the closest to the cards."

Phil - I'm voting for everyone as quickly as I can, I've never been more stressed in my life, this is way more intense than I ever thought voting would be at the start of the night.

Quickly, and a little clumsily, he handed everyone's cards to Lauren. Sensing the atmosphere, she shuffled as quickly as she could and drew the top two cards.

"Dan and Joel," she said, showing both cards. The guests wished them luck as they quickly left the room. Alex and Lauren ran after them as all the other guests sat down and relaxed (as much as they could) for the first time in hours.

———

For once, Alex and Lauren were following the guests up the stairs to the challenge. As Dan and Joel walked into the room, the looked at the clock. Half and hour left to save Thomas.
"You've been very quick at completing my tasks. I'm afraid it won't work this time. You have to create the antidote yourselves to save your precious friend," Athena explained. Dan and Joel took their places at their work stations.
"You may- oh, wait, I forgot to give you your instructions, silly me," Athena said. She started flicking through a stack of papers.
"Would you stop stalling!" Dan said, a little angrily. Athena picked up the first two papers and handed them to Dan and Joel.
"You can start."