Episode 8, Part 3 - The Hunter

The lights turned back on. Dan, Zoe and Rosanna knew what they had to do.
"It says three people need to read out the incantation," Phil said.
"I'll do it!" The three said, almost too quickly. Their eyes flickered, losing their colour for just a moment. The group looked a little confused and suspicious, but they decided to go with it. Phil handed them the notebook.

"Awaken now, rise again
The hunter shall live once more
And will kill again."

Thunder cracked, lightning struck, and the hunter walked through the door. Wordlessly, he took the notebook from Dan's trembling hands and the bow and arrows.
"Thank you for bringing me back. I assume you know what you must do now. I shall wait for you in the forest. Don't be late," with that, he left the room.
"Well, let's break off into groups," Oli said.

Thomas, Dan, Oli, Lizzie, Lilly
"Who hasn't gone in yet?" Lilly asked.
"Me, you, Sean, Willow..." Lizzie said.
"Maybe Sean. He hasn't done a lot recently," Oli said.
"Yeah. Joel also mentioned something about voting in people who we know can win so we can get rid of the weak link," Lizzie said.
"I don't think he's a weak link though," Thomas said.
"He might survive, but at this point, I think anyone we send in has a good chance of survival," Dan said.

Mark, Tiffany, Willow, Phil, Joel
"I'm gonna be honest, I have no clue who to vote for, I think everyone has proved that they should be here," Willow said.
"I'm a bit confused by Ro, Dan and Zoe. They were almost too eager to read out that incantation. Ro got possessed, so that makes two possessions," Mark said.
"Zoe got possessed as well," Phil said.

Phil - There have been three possessions tonight, and I'm really worried about it. We don't know if anyone else is possessed, or if anyone else will be possessed.

"But we already said we wouldn't vote for anyone who has done a challenge," Tiffany said.
"I might just wait until I get up there and pick someone at random," Joel said.
"That sounds like a good idea," Willow said.

Sean, Joe, Rosanna, Zoe
"I really don't know who to vote for," Jack said.
"Maybe Lilly or Lizzie. They haven't done a challenge yet, and I really don't know who else to vote for," Joe said.
"Willow hasn't either, and she could probably win," Zoe said.
"I think I'll just choose when I need to vote, I don't like thinking about it," Rosanna said.

"It's time," Alex said, "Mark, will you go first."
One by one, the guests voted, feeling awful for sending their friends to their potential deaths. Lauren shuffled the deck and drew a card.

"Sean."

Sean - Can't say I didn't see it coming.

"Willow."

Her name was met with shock. No one expected her name to be drawn.

Willow - I honestly wasn't expecting my name to be drawn, I didn't hear it once, but I'll do what I have to because I am not dying tonight.

"Sean, Willow, please, follow me," Alex said. The group loudly wished them luck as they left, neither one of them looking the other in the eye.