Awkward...

An uneasy silence spread across the apartment. The others shared nervous glances with each other, daring someone to speak. However, no one stepped forward and said anything. Noticing the way the others were behaving, Pops broke the silence, "Did something happen that you youngsters aren't willing to share with an old timer like me or what?"

"No, nothing happened! Everything's great! In fact, Duke and Sky are going to have puppies!" Chloe exclaimed, smiling nervously. Looking around confused, Mel piped up, "We're also mentioning the fact that Leonard is dating Olivia, right?" A chorus of groans escaped from the group. Shaking his head in disbelief, Sweetpea slapped Mel in the face with his wings right after the pug received a whack on the back of his head from Chloe.

Jaw dropping, Pops slowly turned his head towards Leonard and Olivia, who were glancing at each other in awkward silence. "Is this true?" he asked, looking at both for any signs. Mel opened his mouth to speak but was quickly tackled by Buddy, Sonya, and Chloe.

Biting her lip, Olivia took one look at her grandfather. "Uh... bye!" she cried quickly. Without another word, she and Leonard dashed out the open window. Startled for a moment, Pops rushed over to the window. "Someone call Myron!" he barked, heading out. Seconds later, the others could hear the basset hound shout, "Get back here you two!"

"Well, that was awkward..." Snowball muttered.