A Quick Favor

Gidget sighed deeply as the breeze ruffled her fur. While Max and the others had gone for a dog walk, she decided to give a quick favor for someone before she left to the Bahamas. "Attention passenger, we are arriving to the roof, I hope you enjoyed your flight and have a great day," Tiberius said teasingly. Gidget lightly punched the hawk in the shoulder, causing both to laugh as they landed.

"Thank you again for helping me with hunting," Tiberius thanked Gidget, picking up the two squirrels they had caught. Smiling warmly at her friend, Gidget replied, "It was nothing. How are they getting along?" Already heading towards the shed, the old hawk replied, "How about you come see for yourself?" Tail wagging, the Pomeranian followed him. Before Tiberius could announce his arrival though, he let out a screech of surprise as he was suddenly jumped on by two little rascals.

"I warned them not to do it," Angel explained as she came outside. "It's alright- hey, that tickles!" Tiberius tried to respond but ended up bursting into laughter as his younger son Phoenix got his weak spot under his chin. Meanwhile, his oldest son Tobias had a hold of his tail. Gidget and Angel laughed as they watched father and sons tussle with each other gently.

"They're growing up so fast," Gidget commented, noticing that both Tobias and Phoenix were already about one fourth of their parents' size. Nodding her head, Angel murmured, "Yes they are." All of the sudden, she coughed slightly. Hearing it, Tiberius was up on his feet and by her side within seconds. "It's okay, it's stuffy in the shed," she reassured him. Though he nodded his head, Tiberius still looked a little nervous.

Gazing up at the sun, Gidget remarked, "Better get going. I'll see you guys when I come back!" She waved to the small family before heading down the fire escape.