Still Around

"Snowball, why do you insist on holding meetings early in the freaking morning?" Max grumbled as he, Duke and Sammy arrived at Central Park. Gidget and Snowy were right behind them. Pretending to be offended, Snowball cried, "Well at least I'm not holding it at your apartment for once!"

"He's got a point," Duke agreed. A glare from Max silenced the giant mutt. "Anyways," Max muttered, "Why are we here again? And why is no one else here?" Patting the Jack Russell terrier on the shoulder reassuringly, Snowball answered, "Just chill man, okay? Chloe, Tiberius and I are trying to reunite a family." Confused, Gidget asked, "What are you talking about?"

"Mommy! Daddy!" Luke howled, bounding out of the bushes. He was followed by his siblings Talon and Cleo. A moment later, Chloe and Tiberius stepped out as well with smiles on their faces. Snowball hopped out of the way as all of the puppies tackled their parents to the ground. Laughing happily, Duke asked, "What's this? I thought they all got adopted!"

"They did, our owners took a puppy each. Mine got Cleo," Chloe explained. Flicking her tail towards Tiberius, she continued, "Talon is living with the hawks." Jumping up, Snowball interrupted, "And Luke was Molly's birthday gift!"

"Did you miss us?" Cleo asked, wagging her tail. Laughing, Max pulled Gidget and all five of their puppies into a big group hug as he stated, "Of course we did! I'm so happy to see you guys again!"

"Aw, it must be nice having kids," Snowball remarked as he and the others stood off to the side. His eyes lighting up, he went on, "Hey guys, what if I found a nice girl, settled down and-"

"NO!" everyone shouted, horrified by the thought of more little Snowballs.