Panicking...

"...I don't know what's wrong with her. She looks alright, yes, but she gets tired easily these days and her appetite has grown a little bit..." Tiberius rambled on as he paced back and forth in Pops' apartment the next day. Gidget and Chloe were watching him in silence while everyone else looked half asleep. Norman and Lisa were the only ones trying to calm down the old hawk.

"What is he even talking about again?" Chloe mumbled sleepily. Looking to her left, the tabby realized that Gidget had fallen asleep. Huffing, she shook the Pomeranian awake. Waking up, Gidget yawned, "Yes Mr. President, I'm here..." Max nuzzled his girlfriend, smiling. Snowball and Ozone rolled their eyes however.

At last, Buddy answered Chloe's question, "I think Angel had a vet appointment today." Mel and Pepe nodded their heads in unison while Sweetpea slept peacefully beside them. Duke was over by a window, looking in the direction of the apartment building, no doubt he was thinking of Sky and Chase. Just then, Pops and Myron arrived.

"What's wrong with Eagle Eye?" Pops asked, watching the hawk go back and forth. Turning to face the basset hound, Tiberius was about to say something when Ozone snuck up behind him and whacked him on the back of the head with a wooden spoon. The hawk collapsed on the floor unconscious. Shocked, everyone glared at the hairless cat.

"What?! He was freaking me out! And I ain't gonna listen to him panicking," Ozone quickly defended himself.