NOW?!

"NOW?!" Duke howled, clearly stressing out big time. "Boys, get your butts out of here! Girls, if you had experience or want to learn something from this, stay." Pops ordered. "Like I wanna learn something about childbirth..." Chloe muttered as she and Gidget ushered the boys towards the front door. Meanwhile, Linda and Pepper led Sky over to a towel that Sonya had laid out on the floor. "But I-" Duke began speaking, only to have Pops shut the door in his face. "Don't worry Duke, she'll be fine." Max reassured his brother.

THIRTY FOUR MINUTES LATER...

"Would you please settle down Duke?" Max questioned his brother for probably the eightieth time in under forty minutes. However, Duke refused to sit down as he anxiously paced up and down the hallway. Groaning, Snowball stared up at the ceiling. The white rabbit had arrived not long ago and, already, was getting annoyed with the giant mutt.

Looking back over at her front door just as Sky howled in pain once more, Gidget shuddered as she whispered to Chloe, "I hope this ends soon. Sky sounds like she's in terrible pain." Chloe grunted a reply back. "Guys, if you think about, Sky traveled all the way from Alaska to be with Duke. I'm pretty sure she's fine," Buddy pointed out. Nodding his head vigorously, Mel piped up, "Plus, she's in safe hands."

Just then, the door opened a tiny bit as Linda poked her head out. "Duke," she called softly, "Come meet your son."