Strolling Through the City

Taking in a deep breath of fresh air, Snowball sighed happily. Spring was slowly moving towards summer once more, leaving the city with a variety of beautiful colors. The white rabbit was happy to come out just this once and enjoy the wonders of this day. Glancing over to his right, Snowball found himself staring across the Hudson river towards the old abandoned warehouses. However, all he could see in his head was a vast battlefield. The sounds and sights slowly came back to him...

Whirling around, Snowball could see hundreds of snarling canines, their muzzles stained with blood from their helpless victims. They were rushing towards him and his comrades. He could hear the baying caused by Lester and the rest of the Jackals of the Bronx. Looking down, the rabbit saw that he was clutching a long metal pipe in his white paws. Near his feet, the Rottweiler known as Alpha lay dead, blood flowing from open wounds. Shadow, the wolfhound mix, was on the ground. Her throat had been ripped out by none other than her former lover Ripper. In the distance, Snowball could see his friends fighting with every breath in their bodies. Meanwhile, Danger's fearsome howl rose over the gruesome battle...

Shaking his head to get rid of the terrible battle, Snowball glared at the distant area. Anger shone in his blue eyes. He never wanted to go to that place ever again, for as long as he lived...