wedding part 1

so what do you expect on a wedding? well the day of the wedding you usually expect the bride to be running around going crazy contemplating everything. she would  be going mad thinking that the groom wouldn't want to marry her or she would get extremely worried about everything. ive seen enough brides to know that is what they all do...except Anna.

a few hours ago

max left this morning with Jonah to go to the venue and set things up. after they met and talked properly they have actually got along....IKR. like they are actually friends and max isn't trying to kill him.

I guess option F was right....kind of.

they talked about everything and max realised that he has met Jonah before...idiot. they met on the plane over to LA. anyway, Anna left home before me to go and get her makeup and hair done. I was currently packing up the last little bits and bobs at home. I shoved my dress and some of annas makeup in a bag.

I haven't put make up on since forever. I realised that in secondary or high school makeup was something I wouldn't leave the house unless I was wearing it. even if it was a very natural look that included foundation and highlighter. I would wear all this extra eyeshadow when I went out but since I moved to LA I haven't really bothered, I kind of grew out of it. I would wear it because I was self conscious and it would boost my confidence level but I don't really wear it that much anymore.

its weird because usually when you move to LA its a stereotype that girls start wearing shorter clothes and makeup but I feel like its the opposite for me. Anyway, I locked the house and made my way over to the taxi that I had called earlier.

now

I grabbed all my bags out of the taxi and paid the poor old man who I have learnt after a long convocation with that he doesn't like POKEMON....WTF how can someone not like Pokémon...that is honestly offensive.

Making my way inside i walked down towards the small rooms at the back of the church. there was a long corridor with 3 rooms on each side. two of the rooms , that were  opposite one and other, had little sign's on them. the one on the left had a male stick man and the one on the right had a female. right as I was about to push open the female room the male door burst open. I spun around so fast that I almost fell over.

in the door way stood a very good looking Jonah. damn ma baby is a  shnack. his usually messy dark brown hair was all perfectly styled into a textured quiff with short sides. his eyes looked as bright as ever along with his skin that looked unbelievably smooth.

he wore a slim fit midnight blue tuxedo with a matching dark blue satin bowtie. the tux had satin accents on the lapels and stripes down the sides of the trousers.  underneath he wore a white shirt and French cuffs. He had slipped on a pair of matching dark blue matte tux shoes to finish the look.

damn he looked hot as fuck.

"my eyes are up here princess"~ Jonah .

"I know where your eyes are but im not looking at your eyes am I "~kiara

he just let out a chuckle at my response and cupped his hand under my chin lifting it up forcing me to look into his eyes.

"hi"~kiara

"hey"~Jonah

slowly he leaned in towards me connecting our lips with a gentle, soft kiss. my eyes closed instantly .the kiss wasn't full of hunger and need for each other but instead hope . it was a kiss that made us want to remember this moment. within seconds it was over as we pulled away from one and other. Jonah leaned his head against mine as we tried to catch our breaths.

"I love you"~kiara

"say it again"~Jonah said with a smile . his eyes were closed savouring the moment.

"I love you"~i repeated smiling

Jonah crashed his lips onto mine again but this time the kiss was passionate and hungry. just as our lips connected we pulled apart. "I love you too"~Jonah whispered.

we stood there for about 30 seconds before we were pulled apart due to max's shouting. "Jonah where are you!"~max "im here outside!"~Jonah we were both stood up straight when the mens door burst open. "hurry up please"~max

max's bow tie wasn't even done , his shirt was untucked and I swear I saw his blazer lying on the floor. "kiara have u spoke to Anna ? is she ok ? does she still love me ? are u sure she wants to do this ? is she f-"~max

"MAX she is fine and yes of course she still loves you and wants to marry you"~kiara

"ughhhh I need a asprin"~max

max ran back into his room shutting the door on the way. "did I mention that your brother is going crazy"~Jonah

I replied with a small chuckle before we both said our goodbyes an di made my way into anna's room.

as soon as I entered I was expecting to be bombarded with questions about max. I thought anna would just be a female max but nope. I dropped my bags in the corner of the room and stood up straight. "hi"~kiara

"hey"~anna.

her beautiful wedding dress was hanging up on the door that led to the bathroom. No doubt it cost a bomb. it had a stunning portrait neckline with a beautiful ball gown silhouette . the waist line was a low cut v shape allowing the skirt to puff out. the back was cut out in a v shape that would reach just bellow the centre of her back. the top half of the dress had a emasculate diamond design on it that slowly faded down the skirt.

anna was lying down on the sofa in nothing but a sports bra and leggings. her feet were posted up and her eyes were focused on the large tv hanging on the wall.

her hair had been curled and styled so that there was a puff at the front and lose curls hanging down the back. at the front of her head there was a small yet beautiful crown and matching diamond earrings in her ears . her neck was bare probably as the top of the dress was covered in diamonds. her makeup had been done very lightly with a bit of foundation , concealer , highlighter and nude lipstick.

she was watching a series of unfortunate events while devouring the bag of flaming hot Cheetos in her hand. "Anna"~kiara "yeah"~anna replied while stuffing more of the red Cheetos into her already full mouth. "the wedding is in a few hours"~kiara "k"~Anna.

is this girl ok.

~~~~

ok I know this chapter was short compared to my last one but I desperately needed a chapter to go out as im going away camping. the next chapter will continue from where this one left of and ill try to publish it when I get back. my tests are over now so normal upload time will be back :)

love yall.

xx

word count= 1237

~~~~