part-1(the accident)

Please ignore grammical mistakes😐🙏🙏
this story is all about a girl who lost her innocence,her bubbly nature and her nonsense drama.
'finally we shift in Mumbai,after long hurdle finally we are free but now I have to find a job for me as soon as possible 'muttered Annika while walking in the busy road.
That day was very sunny,and our rising buisness tycoon Mr.shivaay singh oberoi driving car while as usual barking on his client.but suddenly he lost his control and his car bumped a girl.
'oh shit what have I done,he immediately rush to that girl,there she is.her head injured little,and some blood oozing out from her cut he took her in his arms and rushed to his house,because being a buisness tycoon is not easy .When he reached his home every person bombarded their question on him but he did not hear anyone's question and took her into his room.he put her slowly in his soft mattress and call doctor.he is in really tension and thinking what if something happen to this girl.he is so emerged in his thoughts while his mother tap on his shoulder he turned and find his Mom .
'what happen to this girl shivaay and who is she?Did you know her?'she asked questions like a bullet.
Shivaay's point of view;
I was going to explain everything to my mom but suddenly I saw doctor who is heading towards us.i was really concerned not for that girl but for my reputation so I ignored my mom and took the doctor to my room .
After some time…..
Doctor came out from room ,i goes to doctor and ask,''is she ok doctor''?
''yeah shivaay she is fine,i gave her some injection so she will be unconscious for some time,after gaining consciousness she will be fine so don't worry.he said while giving me an assuring smile.
''Thank God she is fine'',I sighed.
All this scenario was watching by my mom and other family members.i turned and told them everything ,they are really angry with me,that how can I be so careless?That's the thing I was thinking since so long that how did this accident happen from my hand?
''ohh forget all this ,it's ok .I am really feeling proud that you took that girl our home instead of leaving her in the middle of the road like others do.''my mom said.
''well I thought that this beautiful girl is your girlfriend'' said my not so little sister priyanka with mischievous smile.
''arghh mom ,your daughter is really dumb,do you even know that how much I scared? i didn't even see her face till now.''i said to my mom like a complaining child.
''oh so do you wanna see her face''?she said with that mischievous smile.
''shut up and do your work'',I scold her while she made puppy eyes.
Mom ,priyanka and other family members went from there and I went to my room for freshen up.
After some time…
I came out from washroom then my gaze down to her ,she is sleeping with a frown on her forehead,well I will not tell lie that she is not beautiful ,infact she is breathtaking beautiful she is wearing short top with blue and white plazzo.i will not say that she is slim like model but she is not that fat.she is normal girl with her minimal makeup.i was staring her like a fool,when someone says in my ear,''she is beautiful .isn't''?