part-2(the one where she calls him baagadbilla)

''breathtaking beautiful'',I said without noticing whom am I talking ?
''congo, bro. Finally you have find our bhabhi. ''he exclaimed and gave me a tight hug .
Making me coming out from my lalaland and found my life , my brothers,OmRu.
Rudra is hugging me like a baby and om was standing in front of me.
I broke hug and ask,''when you both came back from delhi?''
''well when you were checking out this beautiful girl.''said om with his teasing smile.
''oh shut up both of you,I was not checking her out ,I was just thinking something.''i said or should I say lying .
''look at this lier, he is lying from us. '' rudra said to om.

due to our talks that girl woke up holding her head

due to our talks that girl woke up holding her head.omru goes to her .
''hello di I am rudra singh oberoi.''rudra introduce himself to her.om smacked rudra and said ,''rudra let her comfortable first.''
Om- are you ok miss
she-annika
she replied and started looking here and there,while I was just staring her.
om-annika you didn't reply me are you fine now?
annika-yeah I am fine but can you tell me how I come here,I didn't remember anything.
Her voice is so sweet.i thought.
Om-actually annika, you had an accident, so. My brother took you here. You were faint. I hope you are comfortable here.
anni- yeah, i am comfortable here. Please convey my thank you to your brother.its just that i want to find that idiot because of him,i loose my job opportunity.
ru- actually di your accident ...
But she cuts him
anni- arre,i have remembered a little.he was kanjhi aankho wala baagad billa.
i thought I should escape from here so I started moving from there when she stopped me or should I say she yelled at me.
anni-hey you kanjhi aankho wale, you are the one who did my accident.

End of point of view

Shivaay- listen annika ,i didn't do your accident knowingly. but he cuts off by our very own annika.
anni- look mr. baagad billa first of all,because of you my job opportunity left. It was my day so, rudra and this baale baal wala prani's brother saved me. Otherwise "meri to tein hi ho jani thi ".
om-annika my name is omkara singh oberoi,and he is....
But again cut off by our very own annika
anni- I am so sorry omkara ,but you mr. baagad billa ,in will not leave you.
shivaay(with frustation)-look miss annika stop calling me that.
But cuts off by annika
anni- what should i not call you. mr. baagad billa,there is surely some defect on your eyes.
While omru having hard time for control their laughing.
There is no one who talk to me like this but this girl is just impossible,not even let me complete my words.(shivaay thought)
While annika shakes him by his shoulder,a shiver ran down to his spine by her mere touch .
anni- oh hello Mr.baagad billa, will you say something or just stare me.
shiv-if you let me talk then only i can say something.

anni-so,now you have problem with my talks too

anni-so,now you have problem with my talks too. Listen mr. This mouth is officially mine. I can do, whatever i want from this. I will talk, i will eat, i will shout, i will chew you raw. You can't object in this.
shiv-listen…
But he again cuts off by annika.
annika-1 minute ,what are you doing here?are you stalking me. I will beat you with my chameli that your cheek will go red.
There omru are out of control and laugh aloud,then annika sees them and makes annoyed face.annika goes to them and ask,''what happen?Why you both are laughing like mad''?
Om controlling his laugh.

annika goes to them and ask,''what happen?Why you both are laughing like mad''?Om controlling his laugh

om-annika ,my brother who saved you,he is the one.your bagad billa. (while shivaay gave angry glare to them for calling him baagad billa)
anni-(shocked)what?????
omru said in unison - yesss.